2025 TCC Chron List / Dates
Rev: 250804 1145
Send a post.
I will try to keep the list chronology updated periodically.
Keep 'em coming !
Updates:
9/05-9/07/25 - Wisconsin TCC - Mead Park; 1201 W. Whitney St.; Stevens Point, WI
9/19-20/25 - Ontario TCC - Lake Ontario Park - Kingston, ON
2025...
2025 TCC Chron List / Dates
Rev: 250621 0700
Send a post.
I will try to keep the list chronology updated periodically.
Keep 'em coming !
Updates:
9/05-9/07/25 - Wisconsin TCC - Mead Park; 1201 W. Whitney St.; Stevens Point, WI
2025 TCC List:
1/13/25-1/20/25 - Legend of the Geezers 2025 - City...
Wow ! Thanks for the post.
As I have posted before, my grandparents & mother lived on 500 acres of forest in NH.
All of the wood for the house (heating, hot water, cooking, etc) was obviously done by hand & horse.
They also had 2 maple sugar houses in the mountains !
Great Stuff ! I was graduating from High School, getting ready for a summer labor job at a local pottery factory, & then off to Case Institute of Technology !
beech leaf disease progression 2025 map of north America
As I have stated previously, my Beech cycle each year between "getting better/ stable" to "getting worse".
This year they are the WORST ever in NE Ohio, since I observed it in 2014.
Very nice & informative writeup !
Two hints for next time at Work Climb:
1. Limb walk always take a relatively long time. If time is going to be a problem, don't worry about the plumb-bob, just run out hit the bell & run back (touch the tape twice). Frequently ask for time remaining !
2. Do...
WASHING RICE:
Washing rice prior to cooking (for Sushi, boiled side, etc.) has always seemed very tedious for me.
I would always quit washing prior to the water really being “clear”.
A new technique the I “invented” seems to work very well, w/ very little attention from me.
A small s.s. bowl...
How ‘bout Tree Snakes ?
Holden Arboretum in NE Ohio has a VERY nice elevated canopy walkway, 500-foot-long that rises 65 feet above the forest floor.
It had a tree ~ 30 feet away that had a snake relaxing in a branch union, 50 ft above ground.
An arboretum guide said that the snake was in that...