Search results

  1. G

    What did I miss?

    Glad to hear from you. -Greg Manning
  2. G

    Food Thread

    I used them fresh, but cut them on an extreme bias to make longer slivers. Just like chives.
  3. G

    Christmas Contest 2025!

    454 g = 16 oz =1 #
  4. G

    T-shirt quilt

    Great Idea. I made a hand-sewn quilt when I was 12, 'cause my grandmother worked on one. I have 1 & a half large dressers overflowing w/ tee shirts, polos, & sweatshirts as freebies from TCC's. I once sold my favorite tee (IN TCC, designed by Luke Dunlevy) for $50 to a "collector". (should...
  5. G

    2026 TCC Chron List / Dates

    2026 TCC Chron List / Dates Rev: 251205 0830 Send a post. I will try to keep the list chronology updated periodically. Keep 'em coming ! Updates: 2026 TCC List: 2/6-8/26 - Asia Pacific TCC - Bangkok, Thailand 5/1-2/26 - Ohio TCC - Battelle Darby Creek Metro Park - Galloway, Ohio 5/15-17/26 –...
  6. G

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    Nice !
  7. G

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    And back to you !
  8. G

    Food Thread

    @Reach I assume you're growing the garlic for the bulbs. Pretty tedious, lots of weeding. Did you know that you can also eat the green tops (like chives). I cut them on a bias to get longer tender slivers. ?
  9. G

    Food Thread

    Great stuff !
  10. G

    Happy Birthday Winchman

    Happy B-day ! ! !
  11. G

    2025 TCC Chron List / Dates

    2025 TCC Chron List / Dates Rev: 251027 0800 Send a post. I will try to keep the list chronology updated periodically. Keep 'em coming ! Updates: 11/21-23/25 - Charlotte TCC - UNC Charlotte's main campus 2025 TCC List: 1/13/25-1/20/25 - Legend of the Geezers 2025 - City of Apopka Camp Wewa...
  12. G

    Vandals. Grrr!

    Wow !
  13. G

    Food Thread

    A couple years seems excessive. Years ago I had some UHT milk that did not last nearly that long. "Irradiated milk" might have longer shelf life; but I don't know where to buy it
  14. G

    Food Thread

    FYI Bought some Shelf Stale Whole Milk today. "Best by Date" on the shelf is ~5 months. (I expect that it is actually more.) Also, if it was stored in the frig, it would be much longer.
  15. G

    Beech Leaf Disease

    Here is designated "moderate drought."
  16. G

    Beech Leaf Disease

    Lots of typo's; sorry ! BLD found in 2012. Found mine in 2016. only 76 old. Is that an excuse ? :)
  17. G

    Beech Leaf Disease

    Just on observation for me in NE Ohio: I first saw BLD on my property in June 1916. (Geauga County) It was first observed in 1912 on an adjacent county (Lake county) I have posted several times that there are "good" years & "bad" years for the beech. This is BY FAR the worst for my the Beech...
  18. G

    Food Thread

    I agree, very simple, but good.
  19. G

    Food Thread

    Shrimp Rev: 251016 1000 Shrimp – 26-30 – Cooked & peeled Homemade French fries – cooked in peanut oil Cocktail sauce: ketchup & horseradish
  20. G

    Food Thread

    Tried this ? https://www.walmart.com/ip/Horizon-Organic-Shelf-Stable-Whole-Milk-Boxes-8-fl-oz-12-Pack/15024650398?fulfillmentIntent=In-store&filters=%5B%7B%22intent%22%3A%22fulfillmentIntent%22%2C%22values%22%3A%5B%22In-store%22%5D%7D%5D&classType=VARIANT&athbdg=L1600&from=/search If you don't...

New threads New posts

Back
Top Bottom