Winchman's latest activity

  • W
    Winchman reacted to Serf Life's post in the thread Today.... with Like Like.
    Finished getting an adapter setup to run the mini bmg on the tractor for more options and backup machine. Welder friend fabbed up the...
  • W
    Winchman reacted to oceans's post in the thread Tree oddities with Like Like.
    I’m going to use these stump photos as reference for a client I just met with. One of their trees in question is a rather nicely shaped...
  • W
    Winchman reacted to Serf Life's post in the thread Tree oddities with Love Love.
    Sweet! We were having a similar observation last week pulling up some old stumps in fine silty loam
  • W
    Winchman reacted to Reach's post in the thread Question about brakes on big trucks with Like Like.
    If that happened to one of our trucks, I would be quite thankful that someone called to tell us! Even with excellent maintenance, it's...
  • W
    Winchman reacted to TreeCo's post in the thread Tree oddities with Love Love.
    These pines are not oddities other than the fact that most of their root systems are exposed. Photos taken on the Tennessee River not...
  • W
    Winchman reacted to Serf Life's post in the thread Today.... with Sad Sad.
    Caught some fishing line!
  • W
    This seriously worn-out disc brake pad fell of the garbage truck in front of our house. It was still very hot and no other trucks had...
    • 1789416302587.webp
    • 1789416342931.webp
  • W
    Winchman replied to the thread Work Photos.
    I spotted this broken limb in a neighbor's yard Wednesday evening. I told the elderly lady I'd take care of it. Which I did early...
    • 1787977517383.webp
    • 1787977802776.webp
    • 1787977802768.webp
  • W
    Winchman reacted to 27RMT0N's post in the thread Today.... with Like Like.
    So last week we had what is a very rare lightening storm, with numerous strikes across the islands and at least two tree-based fires...

New threads New posts

Back
Top Bottom