oceans's latest activity

  • oceans
    oceans replied to the thread Teach me about dump trailers.
    A common LEGAL set up around here is a truck at 11,000 or 12,000 and a trailer at 14,000 or so, but less than 26,000 combined. Also...
  • oceans
    oceans reacted to chiselbit's post in the thread Teach me about dump trailers with Like Like.
    You will find a lot of other uses for it too. I’ve got a big Tex that I’ve been beating on for years. It’s still in good shape. Mini x...
  • oceans
    oceans replied to the thread Vermeer SC372 Diesel.
    It’s possible but the math doesn’t totally work out. I’d spend close to a year of payments to manage what’s In front of me before the...
  • oceans
    oceans reacted to flushcut's post in the thread Vermeer SC372 Diesel with Like Like.
    Low hp machines need to have sharp teeth, always. So you have 4 acres of small stumps. Let’s say it will take four swipes, back forth...
  • oceans
    oceans replied to the thread Vermeer SC372 Diesel.
    I agree that hp is king from all the machines ever being around. Like a chipper, keeping teeth sharp is…queen? Or a different king? My...
  • oceans
    oceans replied to the thread Vermeer SC372 Diesel.
    Nah, General(ist), it’s all helpful. Thank you. Since posting I have come across the new Bandit SG40 which basically comes in 4...
  • oceans
    oceans reacted to Bart_'s post in the thread Vermeer SC372 Diesel with Like Like.
    Hydraulic pumps and motors wear out and it might be hard to assess what degree of "used up" you're getting and used-up/wear is also a...
  • oceans
    oceans reacted to flushcut's post in the thread Vermeer SC372 Diesel with Like Like.
    One of my stump subs runs one and has had problems galore with it. Personally if you are going to buy a stumper bigger is better. Horse...
  • oceans
    oceans replied to the thread Compact Bulldog Bone.
    I have had several over the years. Made a kit for island work and put one in it along with the bola. The bola may have sat unused too...
  • oceans
    oceans reacted to Serf Life's post in the thread Compact Bulldog Bone with Like Like.
    If only that worked with my chainsaw pants!!!!! Yuck
  • oceans
    oceans reacted to Treetopflyer's post in the thread Compact Bulldog Bone with Like Like.
    let the weather and work do the washing !
  • oceans
    oceans reacted to Serf Life's post in the thread Compact Bulldog Bone with Like Like.
    I thought I'd need to, but have never cleaned mine. Have an OG and a new elongated and work with pine/spruce, it just works.?.
  • oceans
    oceans reacted to snunyabizness's post in the thread Compact Bulldog Bone with Like Like.
    especially value that it is handcrafted domestically.
  • oceans
    oceans reacted to snunyabizness's post in the thread Compact Bulldog Bone with Like Like.
    one thing to mention about the cbdb, is you should keep it clean and loose. I think odorless mineral spirits is the best with an old...
  • oceans
    oceans reacted to snunyabizness's post in the thread Compact Bulldog Bone with Like Like.
    promise you it is better than the latest on the market. it is reliable and consistent and bombproof. send him an email, sign the waiver...

New threads New posts

Back
Top Bottom