Latest activity

  • southsoundtree
    southsoundtree replied to the thread PNW get together.
    Hard to say. If love fall is my busiest time of year, by far. I wish the IDA ATC was after they're had been time to respond to all the...
  • chiselbit
    chiselbit reacted to Evo's post in the thread Bandit computer screen with Like Like.
    Purchased in November so it was fairly wet when it died, but remember it being a drier year. Buttons worked fine, I suggest labeling the...
  • Evo
    Evo reacted to snunyabizness's post in the thread 2025 z133 with Like Like.
    noone is ever going to rescue you alive out the tree. Know this. even rarer would be they would srt up your climbline tail to rescue...
  • Evo
    Evo replied to the thread PNW get together.
    Maybe the second half, got two family b/days in the first half
  • Evo
    Evo replied to the thread Bandit computer screen.
    Purchased in November so it was fairly wet when it died, but remember it being a drier year. Buttons worked fine, I suggest labeling the...
    • IMG_7279.webp
    • IMG_3994.webp
    • IMG_3996.webp
  • Evo
    Evo replied to the thread Bandit computer screen.
    For mine, it started as an interment issue where the LCD would glitch and go blank. Within a day or four the screen would just be back...
  • Steve-o
    Steve-o reacted to moss's post in the thread Climbing small trees to get a cat with Like Like.
    Climbing around in small trees is the same as being in the high tops of big trees only you're closer to the ground. Captain Hook is very...
  • Njdelaney
    Njdelaney reacted to oceans's post in the thread Tree oddities with Like Like.
    Speaking of trunk “taper”, I saw this tree just yesterday…
  • Matias
    Matias reacted to oceans's post in the thread Tree oddities with Like Like.
    It is. I was just thinking about taper, really. I know of a sure-fire bald cypress and will get a pic as soon as I can. It’s actually...
  • Matias
    Matias reacted to TreeCo's post in the thread Tree oddities with Like Like.
    That may be a dawn redwood.
  • Njdelaney
    Njdelaney reacted to Matias's post in the thread Today.... with Like Like.
    Got my TRAQ. CTSP next.
  • Njdelaney
    Njdelaney reacted to Serf Life's post in the thread Today.... with Like Like.
    Finished getting an adapter setup to run the mini bmg on the tractor for more options and backup machine. Welder friend fabbed up the...
  • ATH
    ATH reacted to southsoundtree's post in the thread Tips and Tricks with Like Like.
    Fumes! My old supervisor used to use a belt sander. Disgusting plastic fumes. He would do it in the back of the shop, where the grinder...
  • W
    Winchman reacted to Serf Life's post in the thread Today.... with Like Like.
    Finished getting an adapter setup to run the mini bmg on the tractor for more options and backup machine. Welder friend fabbed up the...
  • oceans
    oceans replied to the thread Tree oddities.
    It is. I was just thinking about taper, really. I know of a sure-fire bald cypress and will get a pic as soon as I can. It’s actually...

New threads New posts

Back
Top Bottom