Latest activity

  • Matias
    Matias reacted to TreeCo's post in the thread Tree oddities with Love Love.
    A friend took this photo on the Silver River near Silver Springs in Fl a few years ago. That's me in my Alumacraft 56 Merrie 16. Note...
  • TheTreeSpyder
    TheTreeSpyder replied to the thread Fu*%face Von Clownstick.
    The trust built thru DECORUM. The whole binding cohesion of diplomacy and democracy is DECORUM. That extends a trust, that if given the...
  • TheTreeSpyder
    TheTreeSpyder reacted to Bart_'s post in the thread Fu*%face Von Clownstick with Like Like.
    So trump did his usual PR, diplomatic self at the U.N. and banned the news organisations he doesn't like from the whitehouse. Irony...
  • B
    Bart_ replied to the thread Modern AI Tech.
    You might want to be prudent around your LG tv.
  • False Hemlock
    False Hemlock reacted to Serf Life's post in the thread Tree oddities with Like Like.
    Sweet! We were having a similar observation last week pulling up some old stumps in fine silty loam
  • False Hemlock
    False Hemlock reacted to TreeCo's post in the thread Tree oddities with Like Like.
    These pines are not oddities other than the fact that most of their root systems are exposed. Photos taken on the Tennessee River not...
  • B
    Bart_ replied to the thread Fu*%face Von Clownstick.
    So trump did his usual PR, diplomatic self at the U.N. and banned the news organisations he doesn't like from the whitehouse. Irony...
  • Analog
    I'm more looking for the mechanics of the device. I can try to put it in perspective of the canopy I'd be in. I like to see things...
  • Analog
    Analog reacted to Tom Dunlap's post in the thread Public TV:arborist with Like Like.
    Public TV show…arborist I caught the last few moments of the show. She has ab excellent program and it’s not an infomercial.
  • Analog
    Analog reacted to ATH's post in the thread Eye Protection ISA Competition rule with Like Like.
    Surprised that isn't a "shall"
  • T
    Hey Steve, have a look at our landing page KBNest.com Theres a section with drop downs called "How Can the Nest Benefit You", within the...
  • T
    Right. Good observation. I think time could be one of the best educators for the new logic of the Nest. It's really quite simple in...
  • Matias
    Matias replied to the thread Tree oddities.
    The really old ones I remember didn't have many, if any, really major low branches, but they had also see countless hurricanes. I also...
  • Matias
    Matias reacted to oceans's post in the thread Tree oddities with Love Love.
    We do get significant taper as well, with highly pronounced sinuses and super nodes that threaten to swallow lateral branches on the...
  • Matias
    Matias reacted to Evo's post in the thread Tree oddities with Love Love.
    We have some in Seattle, planted on the margin of Lake Washington part of the arboretum. My 8 year old asked what the hell was wrong...

New threads New posts

Back
Top Bottom