Latest activity

  • B
    BG2 reacted to southsoundtree's post in the thread I need that guy with Like Like.
    Be safe. Pacing wins. Take breaks before someone breaks. Best wishes in your search and emergency work. May it go safely, help a bunch...
  • southsoundtree
    southsoundtree replied to the thread I need that guy.
    Be safe. Pacing wins. Take breaks before someone breaks. Best wishes in your search and emergency work. May it go safely, help a bunch...
  • southsoundtree
    southsoundtree reacted to BG2's post in the thread I need that guy with Like Like.
    1099. We can generally find you a place to stay, sometimes my place, sometimes one of the guys has a spot, if not then could maybe...
  • southsoundtree
    southsoundtree reacted to BG2's post in the thread I need that guy with Like Like.
    Hey Guys, New to the forum, been in trees for a while. I’m based out of Kauai, and we just got blasted with a storm. Being outer island...
  • Matias
    Matias replied to the thread ISA CEU headache..
    I am about to try for the first time to request CEUs for some forest stewardship classes that don't have arrangements made with ISA. I...
  • Matias
    Matias reacted to ATH's post in the thread ISA CEU headache. with Like Like.
    I'm not sure how other states do it... If I want to host an event with CEUs I contact our State Chapter education coordinator. She...
  • Matias
    Matias reacted to colb's post in the thread ISA CEU headache. with Like Like.
    Yes, the reporting has become enough of a hassle to make paid CEUs from the ISA website the best option. This is good for the ISA...
  • Evo
    Evo reacted to Stumpsprouts's post in the thread Modern AI Tech with Like Like.
    I see it getting into my work which I never thought would happen. People’s job requests include AI wording, or their conclusions about...
  • Matias
    Matias reacted to Reach's post in the thread more fun with knucklebooms with Like Like.
    I'm sure they're not cheap! We work with one crane that sets a lot of 100'+ trusses, he carries modular spreader bar that can be...
  • Matias
    Matias reacted to Treetopflyer's post in the thread more fun with knucklebooms with Like Like.
    I can imagine and would hope to be humming wide open spaces while I do! That’s something I’d like to see in action. Love me some riggin!
  • Matias
    Matias reacted to surveyor's post in the thread Modern AI Tech with Like Like.
    Wow, very sobering. It seems like only a matter of time before our infrastructure of keeping track of money transactions in the...
  • surveyor
    surveyor reacted to Reach's post in the thread Modern AI Tech with Like Like.
    The technology is crazy today. I have an uncle who is a conspiracy theorist and author (and a government cybersecurity programmer...)...
  • Daniel
    Daniel replied to the thread Modern AI Tech.
  • ATH
    ATH reacted to Stumpsprouts's post in the thread Modern AI Tech with Like Like.
    I see it getting into my work which I never thought would happen. People’s job requests include AI wording, or their conclusions about...
  • VenasNursery
    VenasNursery reacted to Reach's post in the thread more fun with knucklebooms with Like Like.
    I've never seen it live, but I've seen it in photos. I would love to see it live some day too. Here's a photo from their website...

New threads New posts

Back
Top Bottom