Your Preferred Carabiners?

Boomslang

Whatever is cheapest when I need to order some. I have Petzl, DMM, Rock, CT, ISC in various shapes and sizes.

Grafted_In

Looking at some of CT's other triple actions on their website and thinking of trying them out based off the quality of the pillar oval. "Concept"(HMS), "axis" (pear hms-similar to dmm boa), "dshape"/"snappy"/"large (D-shape..obviously...regular size, small, large respectively. also the "key" for lanyards.

MatKep

Newer rec climber. Used petzl and BD for years gym climbing and around the house and yard. Recently purchased some rock exotics and am very impressed with the finish and feel. Super smooth action and the downward motion is more intuitive and easier to perform. Have not tried the DMM Os... yet.

dsptech

The CT's are nice.
I'm using them in place of the Rock Os right now.
Wesspur has some new Rock Exotica biners that work the traditional way (push up) up on their site.

oceans

Using petzl and DMm. Definitely prefer the petzl. They feel better and the grip is better in my opinion.
Petal definitely has grippy gates, but I’ve also had them pack with ice in some Winter conditions. Still better than anything else in the same conditions. I just can get passed how accustomed I am to the gate direction on the Rock-O. Still my hands down fave.

swingdude

De' Island Buzzer
Petal definitely has grippy gates, but I’ve also had them pack with ice in some Winter conditions. Still better than anything else in the same conditions. I just can get passed how accustomed I am to the gate direction on the Rock-O. Still my hands down fave.
Wow. Out the blue Eric. Hello bruv.
I love Rock Os. Petzl Os. And my CT Os. Only have a rock pirate for my lanyard.

Lemonjello

Most all DMM and petzl “O”. I did pick up a couple DMM perfect O for my hitch to bridge, so far I like em. I do like the grippier gate on the my older DMMs.

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom