Southern Maine Rec Climb

treeandland

Glad you guys are planning to come for the climbing day! It’s going to be in my friend Kyle’s backyard so I’ll wait to give out the address until closer to the day. High security of course !

moss

Glad you guys are planning to come for the climbing day! It’s going to be in my friend Kyle’s backyard so I’ll wait to give out the address until closer to the day. High security of course !
If the climb is a go let me know! I'm going to do a fall back rec climb in the woods at my place in Carlisle, MA if the Topsham, ME climb doesn't happen. Hoping it does happen though.
-AJ

Tuebor

I'm still juggling schedules, flights, hotels, etc. Looks like I have to fly in to Boston so if the climb falls through, I'm crashing AJ's party.

What are virus restrictions in Maine and Mass currently? Restaurants open?

treeandland

Looking forward to seeing you all. Bring food and water, warm clothes of course. There is Rusty’s store just around the corner for food, gas etc. Restaurants are open for dine in and take out, and plenty of motels in the area. Everyone should keep 6 feet of distance whenever possible. Being outdoors is a big help with any COVID concerns.

moss

Looking forward to seeing you all. Bring food and water, warm clothes of course. There is Rusty’s store just around the corner for food, gas etc. Restaurants are open for dine in and take out, and plenty of motels in the area. Everyone should keep 6 feet of distance whenever possible. Being outdoors is a big help with any COVID concerns.
See you there, I’ll txt my ETA when I know. Thx

treeandland

Just checked satellite view, looks like an awesome location along the Androscoggin River!
-AJ
It is! The river bank is lined with oaks, and Kyle says if we want to do any pruning along the way it will be appreciated! It’s a quiet neighborhood so parking along the street is fine.

Serf Life

If you like donuts check out “The Holy Donut” which has a couple stores in/around Portland on the way up. Very fine potato donuts (lemon is my fav and dark chocolate sea salt is up there too). Good driving treat...

moss

It was great to meet and climb with you all today! Thank you so much for coming out and sharing your climbing skills and knowledge. We look forward to climbing with you guys again.
Likewise! Thx for hosting!

I've never seen a group of climbers so excited! Will the redirect retrieve or not?

50940609273_347a016ca6_c.jpg

Teubor was flying around the canopy today, great stuff!
50941413427_a8ef059081_c.jpg

Serflife just nailed a Hook traverse, heading down
50941411227_b825c8c002_c.jpg

Nice views!
50941306546_99d2305e09_c.jpg

-AJ

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom