rope runner pro

39Buick

Nice, enjoy!

Page 4 of the user guide, left side, shows it behind the bird, top axis, illustrated as '13'
Perhaps in the rush to get them to market they forgot to drill the port!! Maybe TS will
Just send me another one with the properly drilled lube port!!

rico

I have been officially authorized to notify everyone that we have just issued a total recall on the first batch of Rope Runner Pro's due to the lack of a lubrication port hole. We apologize for any inconvenience and mental duress this has caused anyone (except dsptech). We can assure you that we will be issuing a refund as quickly as possible (less shipping and restocking fees of coarse).

Last edited:

LordFarkwad

How do you know what "#" you have?

Also - I'm surprised no one's mentioned this: the smell of the inside of that box <3 <3 <3 <3 new-shoe-smell!!!!!!!!

**Edit: What number the one is in relation to how many have been manufactured.

Tuebor

07/02/2020 9:22 A.M. Detroit, MI, United States UPS will be in your area and will deliver your package a day early.

07/02/2020 9:57 A.M. Detroit, MI, United States Delivery will be delayed by one business day.

So fucking typical. Just as I predicted. I wish someone would put the postal service out of their misery. :muyenojado:

Jonny

So UPS not USPS, right? Tomorrow is the observed federal holiday, so no real mail but UPS should still deliver.

Tuebor

So UPS not USPS, right? Tomorrow is the observed federal holiday, so no real mail but UPS should still deliver.
UPS delivers to the post office. The Postal Service delivers the last mile. I don't really need it - like Nick said, it's just the dashed expectations.

LordFarkwad

Is the manual saying in part 8, that a hand ascender can be used WITH a foot/knee ascender, but never by itself (with a foot tether, or without) because when used in conjunction with a foot/knee ascender, the lower ascender will likely block the RRP from falling down the rope were the upper ascender to release and collapse on top of the RRP?

SomethingWitty

Arkansawyer
I have no idea why Nick Bonner is so tough. Even though he irritates me sometimes, there is no denying that he deals with more than his fair share.
I've seen more shit talked to and about him than anyone anywhere who isn't a politician.

I know I'm slow for that part of the thread, but I didn't get notifications on it for a couple of days for some reason.

treebing

Is the manual saying in part 8, that a hand ascender can be used WITH a foot/knee ascender, but never by itself (with a foot tether, or without) because when used in conjunction with a foot/knee ascender, the lower ascender will likely block the RRP from falling down the rope were the upper ascender to release and collapse on top of the RRP?
It comes down to configuration for the frog system. If for some reason your ascender slipped up and you straight leged the ascender collapsing your device its not good. I feel like a knee ascender underneath is good backup as well. I do use a frog but be catious of it and set the leg strap so you dont disengage the runner with a straightened leg. The akimbo has the same warning.

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom