Rakemaster challenge?

Nickrosis

I wasn't even drinking those! Dan! You need to contextualize these things, and I can't be chasing you down at 2:30am like this. Seriously! Haha.

So where are the rest of the pictures? Just showing so teasers? You told me you'd e-mail me! nicholascrawford2gmail*com <- you can imagine the correct punctuation. /forum/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

TreeCo

Rumination from Hawaii.

As the official 'super sleuth' from Arborist site......I was on the look out for potential people to help me when I jump ship when ISA meets in Hawaii.

Just kidding you Leon.

Dan

Attachments

Leon

Ha! No worries Dan, although I have been called a tree murderer on more than one occasion. I guess that would make me a "treerorist".

tophopper

[ QUOTE ]

As the official 'super sleuth' from Arborist site......

Dan

[/ QUOTE ]

Super slueth? /forum/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forum/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

glens

If I'd hired a tree company and they showed up with that chip truck I'd be thinking I was being screwed for sure.

TreeCo

I watched as the driver of this pickup tried to cross a deep ditch. The hitch brought him to a firm stop as it dug into the pavement. Of course he was full of ideas as to how to get it unstuck.

Anyone need a driver?

hahahaha

Attachments

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom