Nutrition

Mowerr

Yea I'm trying to go vegan too. It's just makes more and more sense the more I learn about it.
So far I've had great results and I dislike meat more than I ever thought I would.
It's also makes me not crave fast food and all the bad take out places.

TimBr

Official Well Known Greeter
Real vegetables are hard to get in the winter and I largely have to depend on jars of tomatoes from July/Aug and frozen stuff.
I was just recently shown a video about an older gentleman from Nebraska, a retired postal worker, who figured out how to grow stuff year round in a cold climate. Interesting stuff. I'll provide a couple of links below for those who care to see it. One short video, one longer and more in depth. I think the guy is a genius.

Daren Smith

Over my journey of losing 60 pounds I think I tried every different diet a nutrition life style.. I finally settled in and felt the most energy, comfort, and was able to sustain by doing IIFYM. I eat pretty “healthy” but living this lifestyle it’s not the easiest to always have perfect foods on hand. I know what calories I need to keep my body moving how I want and weight where I’m comfortable. Just trying to hit calorie and macro targets makes it a lot easier to grab a burger or gas station snack and still be on track nutritionally. Everyone who sees me in the morning thinks I’m a healthy eater but the customer who has me during dinner time things I’m a huge pig when a pizza or McDonald’s shows up. Haha
80% good and 20% bad is what I shoot for to get my calories in (usually 3000ish a day) I also Do some training and help people with nutrition in my free time so it’s good to read what others in the same industry as me do with their diets!

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom