New Look...issues?

Reach

Looks good so far. I do have one interesting issue, which I’ve had for a while. When using my phone, on WiFi I can only view one or two pages before they stop loading. If I use cellular data, the site works normally. Anyone else have a similar issue, or is the problem my phone?

Njdelaney

I posted an image and the large thumbnail is blurry and grainy. If you click on it, it is very clear and sharp however.

Reach

When I click on a thumbnail I only get the top half of the picture
I had that problem with the last version, but not this latest update. There is a work around you can use, one of the icons at the top of the picture will open it in its own window, and it will load correctly there.

chiselbit

I had that problem with the last version, but not this latest update. There is a work around you can use, one of the icons at the top of the picture will open it in its own window, and it will load correctly there.
Thanks

Todo10

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'm quite sure it is a network issue which causes the image to not load entirely

evo

I'm quite sure it is a network issue which causes the image to not load entirely
I've had this problem quite a bit. On mobile a different "issue" when navigating the forum from one thing to another is that my notification bell lights up with a notices while the page loads.
For an example I login in the morning I have 4 notifications, I look at them and swap sub forums each time the new page loads the notifications come back only as the page is loading. After it's loaded they go back to normal. My guess is that it's nearly like when I swap pages the code re-logs me in?
Hope that's clear, the only down side is that it appears to load a little slower on mobile.

Todo10

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I've had this problem quite a bit. On mobile a different "issue" when navigating the forum from one thing to another is that my notification bell lights up with a notices while the page loads.
For an example I login in the morning I have 4 notifications, I look at them and swap sub forums each time the new page loads the notifications come back only as the page is loading. After it's loaded they go back to normal. My guess is that it's nearly like when I swap pages the code re-logs me in?
Hope that's clear, the only down side is that it appears to load a little slower on mobile.
Sorry but I didn't understand :confused:

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom