Crane Operator training for tree work

Steve Connally

I do actually know the back story but it's not my place to say it. Thats between OP and CM. Many of us know what happened but its not any of my business to give details.

dbl612

Steve Connelly we never downed anyone else gig

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
theres more than enough bullshit in your presentation of your services and your video. you are just another person jumping on the tree crane training bandwagon. you are lucky to have teamed up with someone as experienced and knowledgable as sims. he has presented himself in other videos and discussion groups with good intentions. you sir, are just a promoter.

Steve Connally

I had a nice log conversation with Sims today. We chatted about a lot of things as well as his company and their philosophy on training and the industry. It was a genuine conversation spurred by this thread. Great guy to talk to and seemed to clear up a lot of confusion for me. Wish you all had the benefit of being a part of the conversation. It seems to me the video is a finished product after spending 5 days working together. Kind of the test day evolution. Our phone conversation has changed my outlook on this thread and "whatever" has transpired. I think some of the questions could have been answered earlier on in the thread more specifically. For example Royces question on whats offered. Its tailored to each specific companies need but I know that now after taking to him. Anyway, I'm not really sure how I fell into this but anyway here I am. Not endorsing anyone, but I can say I enjoyed our conversation. Was glad it was a chat and not a hard sell. Anyway back your normal programming.

Steve Connally

I forgot about this thread. Quite a lot has happened since this thread including him ripping several people off big time. I believe cranes101 cut ties as well. He turned out to be a crook and everything fell apart.

deevo

I forgot about this thread. Quite a lot has happened since this thread including him ripping several people off big time. I believe cranes101 cut ties as well. He turned out to be a crook and everything fell apart.
Oh yes I was one of them, I did manage to get my $ back thank goodness!

Mark Chisholm

Administrator
Administrator
And to be clear, Sims and Chris and I never worked together apart from being put together at Arborfest by Altec. I spoke on the phone with Sims and really was rooting for him as he did have a passion to teach crabe work. Too bad.

LiTreeService

My buddy Hans also provides a few training courses in the art of crane operation as well. And stick boom and knuckleboom certs. You guys should get together