Crane Operator training for tree work

dbl612

Well this is there first crane and we had been working with them for two weeks, but they did pick up very fast

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
this is no new up and coming company with equipment and techniques that they demonstrated in that video. there crane isn't an entry level unit and the climbers show that they have done this a hundred times already. their efficiency, positioning of slings and setups prove that. i think your stretching the facts a bit. kudos to that tree company on their performance. they clearly don't need any help.

Crane training

this is no new up and coming company with equipment and techniques that they demonstrated in that video. there crane isn't an entry level unit and the climbers show that they have done this a hundred times already. their efficiency, positioning of slings and setups prove that. i think your stretching the facts a bit. kudos to that tree company on their performance. they clearly don't need any help.
The best thing i can say is go read there reviews on our website sir. Thank you and one of the guys is one of our climbs doing the training with there cylinder

https://www.thebigtreeprosinc.com

dbl612

The best thing i can say is go read there reviews on our website sir. Thank you and one of the guys is one of our climbs doing the training with there cylinder

https://www.thebigtreeprosinc.com

i have nothing but complements about their professionalism and polish. you may of worked with them for this video, but calling them up and coming doesn't give them the credit they deserve. i am sure they have done fine long before you came around. post a video of a new inexperienced company that you are training and it will have much more credibility. there are members here that have done crane removals for a long time and I'm sure can tell these guys were very experienced at their job, not "up and coming and needing advice".

Crane training

i have nothing but complements about their professionalism and polish. you may of worked with them for this video, but calling them up and coming doesn't give them the credit they deserve. i am sure they have done fine long before you came around. post a video of a new inexperienced company that you are training and it will have much more credibility. there are members here that have done crane removals for a long time and I'm sure can tell these guys were very experienced at their job, not "up and coming and needing advice".
`` Crane Operator, East TN Tree Service, "Every industry has that one name that everyone has either worked with, met, or heard of. That name is the standard that everyone strives to parallel. Sims Goodman and his team are that name in arborist crane circles. These men know the gear, the crane, and the trees like no other. But what puts them a step ahead is that they are passionate about sharing their knowledge and experience. Their training and support has put my team and I on track to be more effective than we could have imagined. If you have not worked with, met, or heard of Sims and The Big Tree Pros you and your company are missing out on a massive amount of business potential."

James Powers 4 May 2017

`` Let me tell you something about The Big Tree Pros and how much Sims has helped my company. First off, I am new to the crane business, and had no idea what I was doing. I had no idea about what ton, size, new or used, etc. Sims took time out of his day to talk me through the whole process. It is hard to put into words what he has meant to a company that invested everything in a crane and had no idea how to use it. We now are doing bigger weeks and days that I could have only dreamed about. It is all about safety, efficiency, and probability. He is a great guy and very easy to get along with. In 2 weeks time he took a company with no crane experience and turned us into machines!

Chad Benton 1 May 2017

Crane training

`` Crane Operator, East TN Tree Service, "Every industry has that one name that everyone has either worked with, met, or heard of. That name is the standard that everyone strives to parallel. Sims Goodman and his team are that name in arborist crane circles. These men know the gear, the crane, and the trees like no other. But what puts them a step ahead is that they are passionate about sharing their knowledge and experience. Their training and support has put my team and I on track to be more effective than we could have imagined. If you have not worked with, met, or heard of Sims and The Big Tree Pros you and your company are missing out on a massive amount of business potential."

James Powers 4 May 2017

`` Let me tell you something about The Big Tree Pros and how much Sims has helped my company. First off, I am new to the crane business, and had no idea what I was doing. I had no idea about what ton, size, new or used, etc. Sims took time out of his day to talk me through the whole process. It is hard to put into words what he has meant to a company that invested everything in a crane and had no idea how to use it. We now are doing bigger weeks and days that I could have only dreamed about. It is all about safety, efficiency, and probability. He is a great guy and very easy to get along with. In 2 weeks time he took a company with no crane experience and turned us into machines!

Chad Benton 1 May 2017

I have no more to say

Jasonk

Sims came and worked with us for a week. We purchased a crane this winter and though we work frequently with cranes we were not crane operators. Very good operator, well worth what we paid him. Answers our calls when we have questions I could go on but don't feel I need to.
If your an expert than don't hire him.....why bust his balls? I'd consider our company up and coming and I do a million a year in biz, so what? I can tell you that after a week my operator was very comfortable. Two months later he operates like he has been in the crane for years. How do you know it's not a similar situation with the video?

dbl612

Sims came and worked with us for a week. We purchased a crane this winter and though we work frequently with cranes we were not crane operators. Very good operator, well worth what we paid him. Answers our calls when we have questions I could go on but don't feel I need to.
If your an expert than don't hire him.....why bust his balls? I'd consider our company up and coming and I do a million a year in biz, so what? I can tell you that after a week my operator was very comfortable. Two months later he operates like he has been in the crane for years. How do you know it's not a similar situation with the video?
sims qualifications are not in question by me or anyone else. i questioned why he posted a video of his own tree company and represented it as a tree company he was showing how to do tree crane work. there are enough charlatans in the crane training business now, that are taking advantage of customers because of more and more regulations. i don't care for misrepresentation, we need all the good info we can get in this field. all you have to do is watch youtube videos posted of crane removals, to see the lack of education out there.

dbl612

sims qualifications are not in question by me or anyone else. i questioned why he posted a video of his own tree company and represented it as a tree company he was showing how to do tree crane work. there are enough charlatans in the crane training business now, that are taking advantage of customers because of more and more regulations. i don't care for misrepresentation, we need all the good info we can get in this field. all you have to do is watch youtube videos posted of crane removals, to see the lack of education out there.
if they wanted to post a representative video of their training services, seems to me you would of been the perfect candidate. an up and coming company, first crane purchase, eager to learn. they could show your progress from the start of the week with sims to the end. it would of been a credit to sims and your advancement due to their training.

Crane training

Sorry sir we don't own a tree service all we do is train look us up I the tree care magazine. Talk to the owner of this page, call the tree service in the video, do your homework before you speak. We are listed we tcia as a school not a tree company sir

dbl612

Sorry sir we don't own a tree service all we do is train look us up I the tree care magazine. Talk to the owner of this page, call the tree service in the video, do your homework before you speak. We are listed we tcia as a school not a tree company sir

in previous posts on another site, sims posted all about his alter crane and it showed that he worked for east Tennessee crane. i could be wrong, but i distinctly remember his posts and discussion.

Steve Connally

It is being done, and done well. This guy kinda brought it on himself. There's some back story here surrounding the Crane Climber Safety School held by The Crane Man Inc. in Philly. If I remember correctly he's not quite as endorsed by the big guns like he thinks he is. May not have had the most complimentary things to say about an outstanding program that has been in play for quite a few years. Anyway, not of this involves me so i'll just wish him the best and carry on lurking. Just figured i'd sorta allude to the back story.

flyingsquirrel25

It is being done, and done well. This guy kinda brought it on himself. There's some back story here surrounding the Crane Climber Safety School held by The Crane Man Inc. in Philly. If I remember correctly he's not quite as endorsed by the big guns like he thinks he is. May not have had the most complimentary things to say about an outstanding program that has been in play for quite a few years. Anyway, not of this involves me so i'll just wish him the best and carry on lurking. Just figured i'd sorta allude to the back story.
I am NOT endorsing anyone or anything, but the crane mans group of instructors is not the only group in the northern hemisphere that know how to do crane work and are allowed to reach it. I know many of those guys that work with CM inc and they are good, even great! But it doesn't make them the only ones allowed to play the game. Or an endorsing authority.
It's funny how these back stories kinda sneak out, but still no one knows what the story is, means or has enough information to care. Except that it's the OP's said something wrong.
End rant
Back to the shadows for me! :birra:

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom