Chainsaw Pants for the summer?

CanadianStan

I blew the crotch out of a pair of pfanner gladiator ventilation pants in less than 10 working days.
Really? They've got that super stretchy gussetted crotch ... I'd be willing to be there was some kind of weird tension / leg loop configuration that "pulled" it apart.

I've done full front splits in the pfanner pants ... in fact before i bought them, i called the canadian pfanner rep and specifically asked her if they had a stretchy crotch, because i blow out crotches in every other pair of saw pants ive ever owned. she said she had never seen a single crotch failure.

I can vouch for the fact that I climbed in them for 2 years and never had a crotch failure. And kudos to her, when I had one of the front clasps fail, she priority-shipped a brand new pair out to me, no questions asked - simply that I return the old pair to her

FYI This is Ally Turner at Pfanner Canada

PS I've also done full splits in my cloggers, with my stupidly large thighs. No issues there either!

SomethingWitty

Arkansawyer
Really? They've got that super stretchy gussetted crotch ... I'd be willing to be there was some kind of weird tension / leg loop configuration that "pulled" it apart.

I've done full front splits in the pfanner pants ... in fact before i bought them, i called the canadian pfanner rep and specifically asked her if they had a stretchy crotch, because i blow out crotches in every other pair of saw pants ive ever owned. she said she had never seen a single crotch failure.

I can vouch for the fact that I climbed in them for 2 years and never had a crotch failure. And kudos to her, when I had one of the front clasps fail, she priority-shipped a brand new pair out to me, no questions asked - simply that I return the old pair to her

FYI This is Ally Turner at Pfanner Canada

PS I've also done full splits in my cloggers, with my stupidly large thighs. No issues there either!
I've still got them laying around at the shop. I have been meaning to get them fixed. The boss never reached out to let them straighten it out.

Crazy_Jimmy

clogger zeros
Can anyone directly compare the breatheflex to the zeroes in terms of both temp control and flexibility?
breathflex have an odd it to me , little hotter and heavier then the cloggers , but maybe more durable

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom