Beer Beer Beer.

Marshy

This is s great beer and brewed by my brother in law. His brewery is in SC near boiling springs. Check them out if you are near that area. They are doing great things.

Attachments

• 20210303_194316.jpg
    20210303_194316.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 8

JeffGu

Been here a while
As a person who has gotten pretty buzzed and stood in front of the post office dressed as Napoleon Bonaparte while singing, "God Save The Queen" it is without hesitation that I ask you to explain that Imperial Hazy IPA part to me. My curiosity is piqued. Enquiring minds want to know.

Also, do these pantaloons make me look fat?

Napoleon Bonaparte.jpg

JD3000

Most well-known member
As a person who has gotten pretty buzzed and stood in front of the post office dressed as Napoleon Bonaparte while singing, "God Save The Queen" it is without hesitation that I ask you to explain that Imperial Hazy IPA part to me. My curiosity is piqued. Enquiring minds want to know.

Also, do these pantaloons make me look fat?

View attachment 76702
Imperial is beer talk for double or super strong and the hazy part just means it is more opaque and cloudy than a standard IPA

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Arbor Expo BayLeafDigital
Top Bottom