Search results

  1. chiselbit

    Tilted/angled back (and face) cuts

    Not sure if this is what you’re talking about? We sometimes angle the cuts on hard leaners to match the grain and have a square butt when it’s off the stump. This pic is of the first gunning cut
  2. chiselbit

    2023 nifty lift sd64 4x4x4

    @davidwyby
  3. chiselbit

    How to get poison ivy off climbing gear in spikes?

    Thanks Merle, I read the link, looks very interesting. I’ll try to contact you this weekend and see which Practioner you saw, looks like there’s only one close to me but several within sort of feasible driving distance
  4. chiselbit

    How to get poison ivy off climbing gear in spikes?

    I’m interested @Merle Nelson not so much for the poison oak but for the allergies
  5. chiselbit

    Arbsession

    That’s a real big box,,,, What’sinit ?!
  6. chiselbit

    Songs of Perfection

  7. chiselbit

    Altec dc1317hp

    We managed to somehow bend a shaft on my Altec, this was a long time ago but I seem to remember it was rubbing like that too. I have no idea how it got bent. Only thing I can think of is maybe feeding with an excavator and pushed or pulled on a log that was engaged in the wheels.
  8. chiselbit

    Today....

    Hey David, nice to see you here. Welcome to the Buzz
  9. chiselbit

    Jacking over a spar

    Do you have a fan club? I was thinking about getting one,,
  10. chiselbit

    Jacking over a spar

    Me! I am the greatest, most accurate, faller of trees on this planet and several others. Here is a straight west coast pecker pole fitting itself into the tightest, most dangerous, absurdly difficult lay ever seen. I mean “published”.
  11. chiselbit

    what do much smaller tree companies with small yards do for chip/log dumping?

    Haha. Yeah. Like put a pile of junk out by the street with a “free” sign and nobody touches it. Put a sign on it “for sale. $50.” and someone will steal it!
  12. chiselbit

    Views. Here is one of mine. Lets see yours.....so many great views out there.

    Is that the ferry that takes you to the mainland?
  13. chiselbit

    critical criticism

    Daniel can start a grueling training regime tonight. I think he’ll make weight, well, maybe within a class or 2.
  14. chiselbit

    critical criticism

    No bucket trucks for the fighters. However, a bucket might help Evo set up the thunder dome, who’s closest?
  15. chiselbit

    critical criticism

    We might need to borrow some battery saws from @27RMTON
  16. chiselbit

    critical criticism

    Great! Now we just need a couple strong boys in Philadelphia to escort our other contestant.
  17. chiselbit

    Bandit zt1844 Stump Grinder - low hours

    Nice looking machine Nate, what’s the price?
  18. chiselbit

    critical criticism

    Do you guys remember when easyphloem and familytree fought to the death? I think we have all the ingredients we need for another battle, not that I’m trying to start anything,,,
  19. chiselbit

    critical criticism

    Fine. Daniel you can stop packing. The match is off. But if you’re going to start a thread about critiquing tree work I think you should be a little more critique receptive.
  20. chiselbit

    critical criticism

    True. And your responses were fitting. But alas Daniels combative responses leave no other alternative,, so can we have the death match at your place? Or should we look into renting

New threads New posts

Back
Top Bottom