Search results

  1. chiselbit

    Avant Thread!

    I have power rotation so I just turn it until it’s inline with the machine and then tip the boom back and down, if we’ve dropped a conifer and cut off all the limbs I can drive alongside the log and scoop up a big mouthful of limbs faster than I can pick them up one at a time and create a pile...
  2. chiselbit

    Avant Thread!

    I do that all the time on my branch manager, like a big ol pelican scoopin up fish
  3. chiselbit

    Work Photos

    There was another tree growing up tight in front of it that made the high stump necessary, it was tangled up in the crown of the big tree and I couldn’t cut it first , had to go above the “Union”.
  4. chiselbit

    Work Photos

  5. chiselbit

    Work Photos

  6. chiselbit

    Work Photos

  7. chiselbit

    Arborist exchange program

    @Suuz
  8. chiselbit

    Work Photos

    Lots of little firs, bear clover (mountain misery) and grasses, but the ceonothus and white thorn is really taking off. It is very difficult to move around now, can’t run away very good, it tangles you up and holds you back. It’s a struggle just to get to each tree. Right now we’re just doing...
  9. chiselbit

    Work Photos

    3 years after the fire. some of these trees are getting sketchy. Starting to fall apart.
  10. chiselbit

    Work Photos

  11. chiselbit

    Work Photos

  12. chiselbit

    Work Photos

  13. chiselbit

    Work Photos

  14. chiselbit

    Bandit LCD screen

    Very cool! I’ll try that. Thanks Evo !
  15. chiselbit

    Progressive Depth Gauge

    Outdoor power equipment forum. Several people on here and there
  16. chiselbit

    Progressive Depth Gauge

    The teeth are wider in front and get narrower towards the rear so it would make sense that the corner of a longer tooth would be contacting the wood more than the corner of a shorter tooth. A guy on the ope forum referred to this as tooth set. Or something like that
  17. chiselbit

    Boots and boot care?

    Definitely use a boot dryer. And heat is not your friend, try to find one that just has a fan. Kills the summer sweat stink too
  18. chiselbit

    Views. Here is one of mine. Lets see yours.....so many great views out there.

    That second place looks real “snake-y”

New threads New posts

Back
Top Bottom