Search results

  1. G

    LA Fires

    @Matias - OUTSTANDING POST !
  2. G

    LA Fires

  3. G

    Food Thread

    Egg Rolls & Spring Rolls Rev: 250120 1115 Egg Rolls wrappers Spring Roll wrappers (rice paper) Napa cabbage Carrots (match stick cut) Red onion Ham – sticks Seasoning & Dipping: Fish sauce (Red Boat brand) Hot sauce (Louisiana brand) Black pepper
  4. G

    Food Thread

    Shrimp Stir Fry – simple, but more better Shrimp (31-40) Carrots (match stick cut) Red onion Napa cabbage Udon noodles Bacon grease Chix stock Fish sauce (Red Boat) Siracha Black pepper
  5. G

    Better than Felco #2?

    I use loppers & Felco's whenever possible; smoother cut than even fine tooth saw. I have 32" & 36" Corona loppers (~40 years old w/ only one handle replaced) 34" Hickory looper.
  6. G

    Better than Felco #2?

    Thirty (30) years ago, I borrowed a demo Husqvarna hydraulic pole pruner from my local dealer. The unit was on loan from the Husky rep. The pole was telescopic; Excellent ! I used it to do extensive tree-release pruning on 600 ft of tree lawn. Then I returned it. Much, much later, I learned...
  7. G

    Food Thread

    Shrimp Stir Fry Rev: 250116 1045 Shrimp (31-40) Red onion Napa cabbage Udon noodles Olive oil Fish sauce (Red Boat) Black pepper
  8. G

    Better than Felco #2?

    In ~1978, my brother gave me a Felco #2 to help me prune & bring back a small abandoned fruit orchard. Great tool. I still have them & use regularly.
  9. G

    T-shirt blanket/quilt

    Very Nice !!
  10. G

    T-shirt blanket/quilt

    Interestingly, I Googled your Singer 4452 & see that Singer is now owned by HUSQVARNA ! ! ! Sounds pretty cheap !
  11. G

    T-shirt blanket/quilt

    Let us know when you get re-started !
  12. G

    T-shirt blanket/quilt

    My sewing machine is a Swiss made “Bernina 830”, bought in ~1981 for ~$1000 ! ! ! It is a “heavy duty” residential machine (not commercial use). It is completely manual setup; prior to all the new electronics. Originally, I bought it after my mother & sister repeatedly complained that they...
  13. G

    T-shirt blanket/quilt

    Actually, it took a couple years to finish (on & off). I just watched my grandmother & was intrigued. It has a full backing, batting, and hand-tied twine knots to secure all 3 layers in place & prevent shifting.
  14. G

    T-shirt blanket/quilt

    I have a large dresser, entirely dedicated & overflowing with just competition / climbing shirts. I will never run out. When I was 12 (~1961), I started a quilt by hand sewing fabric scraps together; similar to what my grandmother did. I still have the quilt.
  15. G

    Happy New Year

    Yep, I have a "know-it-all" neighbor that sets off tons of fireworks; including aerial rockets. A couple years ago, one rocket hit my house - 400 ft away. He must have known it, 'cause he stopped sending any more that night. :cry:
  16. G

    2025 TCC Chron List / Dates

    2025 TCC Chron List / Dates Rev: 241224 1750 Send a post. I will try to keep the list chronology updated periodically. Keep 'em coming ! Updates: 5/31/25 - ISA Atlantic TCC - Rochford Square - Charlottetown, PEI, Canada 9/19/25 - 9/21/25 - Michigan TCC - Midland, MI - site TBD 2025 TCC List...
  17. G

    2025 TCC Chron List / Dates

    2025 TCC Chron List / Dates Rev: 241224 0900 Send a post. I will try to keep the list chronology updated periodically. Keep 'em coming ! Updates: 5/31/25 - ISA Atlantic TCC - Rochford Square - Charlottetown, PEI, Canada 2025 TCC List: 1/13/25-1/20/25 - Legend of the Geezers 2025 - City of...
  18. G

    Climbing comp???

    @Rope_goat - - https://www.treebuzz.com/forum/threads/2025-tcc-chron-list-dates.49610/ I'm pretty sure many/most chapters do not have dates set.
  19. G

    Bamboo Management

    NE Ohio; Snow belt; ~10 miles S of Lake Erie Fargesia Rufa - hardy clumping bamboo - Control Spread In 2014, I planted a couple "test plants" from Holden Arboretum. I wasn't sure what "clumping", minimal spreading, meant. I later, cut root sections to plant ~ 10 clumps along the drive. per the...

New threads New posts

Back
Top Bottom