2025 TCC Chron List / Dates
Rev: 250410 0920
Send a post.
I will try to keep the list chronology updated periodically.
Keep 'em coming !
Updates:
Postponed - ISA Southern TCC - Memphis Botanic Garden; Memphis, TN - due to weather; new date soon
10/9 -11/25 - KY TCC - Shelby Park, Louisville...
2025 TCC Chron List / Dates
Rev: 250402 1410
Send a post.
I will try to keep the list chronology updated periodically.
Keep 'em coming !
Updates:
Postponed - ISA Southern TCC - Memphis Botanic Garden; Memphis, TN - due to weather; new date soon
2025 TCC List:
1/13/25-1/20/25 - Legend of the...
Arborwear is 20 miles from my house. I've known Bill Weber since ~ 2008; very nice fellow. Bill is very generous to climbing competitions, etc. :)
I already have more Arborwear gear than I will ever consume; good stuff !
Sugar maple (Acer saccharum)
The sugar maple yields the highest volume and concentration of sap, making it a superior candidate for tapping. Its sugar content is approximately 2.0%.
Black maple (Acer nigrum)
Black maples produce as much sweet sap as sugar maples.
Red maple (Acer rubrum)
Sap...
My grandparents had 2 sugar houses in New Hampshire back in pre-1960's. (single effect evap; w/ wood fire; a LOT of work ! ! !)
I also still have a jar of syrup that my dad made in NH in 1982 ! ! !
2025 TCC Chron List / Dates
Rev: 250304 1555
Send a post.
I will try to keep the list chronology updated periodically.
Keep 'em coming !
Updates:
3/21-23/25 – NAmTCC - Cypress Bend Park; 503 Peace Ave; New Braunfels, TX 78130
5/2-5/4/25 - Natural State TCC - Rotary Park; 3173 S 48th St...
@levi r ; and other TreeBuzz Foodies . . . .
As porky pig said: “That’s all folks !”
Actually, there is more, but it’s buried in cupboards, basement storage, pantry, etc.
Thanks to the TreeBuzz Foodies for the interest !
THE END (for now )