ghostice's latest activity

  • G
    Lightening is a very awesome force on nature. When I moved to Arkansas in 200 I was amazed at the intensity of the storms there. Seems...
  • G
    So lately I've been climbing still with my trusty double ended long lanyard which is stowable, and using a basal tie SRT line for...
  • G
    So here's some of my experiences with lightning over the last 25 - 30 or so years. As a long time soccer ref, we lived in fear of...
  • G
    ghostice posted the thread FIDO Finds Fly in Bugs and Crud.
    New one on me for routing out spotted lanternfly . . . Go FIDO
  • G
    ghostice replied to the thread Wildfires.
    Southern Alberta has for the most part been clear - maybe one day or two of smelly air but thats about it. Been lucky. And we're heading...
  • G
    ghostice reacted to Brando CalPankian's post in the thread Wildfires with Like Like.
    I was thinking about you in this. How bad is it up north? I know some folks who've been evacuated up near Ely.
  • G
    ghostice replied to the thread Wildfires.
    This has made the news all over Canada and Europe - gives new meaning to "At Work We Were Kinda Close To The Fire" . . . . Wonder how...
  • G
    ghostice replied to the thread Nesting birds and tree workers.
    I still remember a job where we were working some spruces and one of them had a magpie nest (around here there are literally clouds of...

New threads New posts

Back
Top Bottom