chiselbit's latest activity

  • chiselbit
    chiselbit replied to the thread TGR Benefits.
    @davidwyby this could be a job for you!
  • chiselbit
    chiselbit reacted to Matias's post in the thread Pricing with Like Like.
    I have no clue who owes what between me and my friends, as we never really kept track.
  • chiselbit
    chiselbit replied to the thread Pricing.
    Ok. This one needs a reply @atreeperson that was a well thought out and in depth reply and it hits right on the money ( no pun intended)...
  • chiselbit
    chiselbit reacted to atreeperson's post in the thread Pricing with Like Like.
    @chiselbit There is lots of writing on how ongoing gift exchange functions as a social glue. Money serves to close off the social tie-...
  • chiselbit
    chiselbit reacted to Lumberjack's post in the thread Pricing with Like Like.
    Look at what the material costs and subtract that from the retail cost. That’s the approximate labor value, retail. Like Matias...
  • chiselbit
    chiselbit reacted to Matias's post in the thread The most dangerous work yet with Like Like.
    I called a lawyer before I even filed a claim. I have never had a lawyer jump on a case so quickly, so I expect to get paid promptly.
  • chiselbit
    chiselbit replied to the thread Pricing.
    That helps. Thanks
  • chiselbit
    chiselbit reacted to Matias's post in the thread Pricing with Like Like.
    Those are some of the simplest to make. I don't work fast, and am meticulous at each stage, but I like to do that stuff with tge fam...
  • chiselbit
    chiselbit posted the thread Pricing in The Splice Rack.
    A buddy of mine made 2 ultra slings for me, one is 13’ One is 7’. 3/4” Tenex. I supplied the rope and rings. He said he’s not...
  • chiselbit
    chiselbit reacted to pcpTR33's post in the thread Truck beds? with Like Like.
    I used white oak boards without issue
  • chiselbit
    Hello, My wife and I both do tree work and we have two dogs and two kids and our washing machine is constantly clogged and leaking and...
  • chiselbit
    Hey Kyle, good to see you here. Welcome to the buzz. Hey everybody, this is Kyle and he’s good people.
  • chiselbit
    chiselbit reacted to Winchman's post in the thread Work Photos with Like Like.
    I spotted this broken limb in a neighbor's yard Wednesday evening. I told the elderly lady I'd take care of it. Which I did early...
  • chiselbit
    chiselbit reacted to Z'sTrees's post in the thread Teach me about dump trailers with Like Like.
    I've been running a mini ex for a few years now and mostly working solo as well as staying under CDL territory. Sounds like I'll fit...
  • chiselbit
    chiselbit reacted to oceans's post in the thread Teach me about dump trailers with Like Like.
    A common LEGAL set up around here is a truck at 11,000 or 12,000 and a trailer at 14,000 or so, but less than 26,000 combined. Also...

New threads New posts

Back
Top Bottom