Bart_'s latest activity

  • B
    Did a google to find the open-able Petzl ring and found multiple knockoffs with names I didn't recognise. All had graphics indicating...
  • B
    Bart_ replied to the thread Modern AI Tech.
    More often than IMO it should occur, I'll see tech or history vids where mismatched media are used. They'll be talking about one type...
  • B
    Bart_ replied to the thread Modern AI Tech.
    If any y'all have CS training you'll recognise the recursion being at least one part of the AI's demise. comma comma period period...
  • B
    Bart_ posted the thread Modern AI Tech in Tree Free Zone.
    Remember the good old days when telephone annoyance was - [ick up a call, say hello, wait and hear silence and just when you're about to...
  • B
    I remember when I first saw Matt's cart up an incline groundie that I wondered about the creation of the big, largest(?) first load...
  • B
    Bart_ replied to the thread Nerd Alert.
    I knew I saw it somewhere. I finally relocated Coach Stribeck's ;) presentation of his graph. Warning, for some this never happened...

New threads New posts

Back
Top Bottom