Latest activity

  • treegongfu
    treegongfu replied to the thread Awah Z3 fire.
    I get them through Taobao Chinese language interface. They might be available through their Eng version but fewer products are. I would...
  • oceans
    oceans reacted to TreeCo's post in the thread Tree oddities with Like Like.
    These pines are not oddities other than the fact that most of their root systems are exposed. Photos taken on the Tennessee River not...
  • oceans
    oceans reacted to Serf Life's post in the thread Tree oddities with Like Like.
    Sweet! We were having a similar observation last week pulling up some old stumps in fine silty loam
  • C
    Colin1234567 replied to the thread Awah Z3 fire.
    And you have to take the drill off to descend? That’s why I was thinking fire. Appreciate the input.
  • C
    Colin1234567 reacted to treegongfu's post in the thread Awah Z3 fire with Like Like.
    I know about them. AWAH IS a Chinese company and a Chinese product. You can by them directly from China. The markup for the North...
  • southsoundtree
    If you have printed instructions, post them. I suggest you send one or more around for product testing and reviews, as has happened...
  • W
    Winchman reacted to Serf Life's post in the thread Tree oddities with Love Love.
    Sweet! We were having a similar observation last week pulling up some old stumps in fine silty loam
  • southsoundtree
    southsoundtree replied to the thread Awah Z3 fire.
    I know a guy in China...hmm How does one get one direct?
  • ATH
    ATH reacted to Bart_'s post in the thread Eye Protection ISA Competition rule with Like Like.
    Bit of a red herring. I once got all keen about presumably z87 approved prescription lensed goggles/glasses. That narrows down...
  • B
    Bart_ replied to the thread Awah Z3 fire.
    Google gave ali express with a unit for $122.38 Can. ! At that price, paint "not PPE" on it and use it for ground ops only till it...
  • B
    Bit of a red herring. I once got all keen about presumably z87 approved prescription lensed goggles/glasses. That narrows down...
  • treegongfu
    treegongfu replied to the thread Awah Z3 fire.
    I know about them. AWAH IS a Chinese company and a Chinese product. You can by them directly from China. The markup for the North...
  • B
    Thinking you'd have to read the ANSI Z87 to find the specifics. The glasses will not say Z133. they will be simply stamped ANSI Z87...
  • B
    Bart_ replied to the thread Modern AI Tech.
    Probably because I watched the Chinese robot olympics vids, youtube served this up to me. I was unaware how many big players are going...
  • ATH
    ATH replied to the thread Eye Protection ISA Competition rule.
    the new Z133 is online and free: https://wwv.isa-arbor.com/store/product/4733 But 3.3.6: "Arborists engaged in arboricultural...

New threads New posts

Back
Top Bottom