Latest activity

  • Cereal_Killer
    Cereal_Killer replied to the thread ISA CEU headache..
    I have had exactly one issue in the past year. It was 1.0ceu from a free webinar. I didn’t bother fighting for it. Everything else shows...
  • B
    Bart_ replied to the thread Modern AI Tech.
    There's a famous book in the AI circles about "skynet-ing" which follows Spock like reasoning to doom. Scour youtube there's plenty of...
  • ATH
    ATH reacted to Ryan Cafferky's post in the thread Hiring in Hood River Oregon with Like Like.
    Hiring again for Ground crew and Climber positions. We will pay relocation expenses for the right individuals. Send résumé to...
  • R
    Hiring again for Ground crew and Climber positions. We will pay relocation expenses for the right individuals. Send résumé to...
  • Brando CalPankian
    Second thought could be a vascular wilt depending on how long it's been happening for.
  • Brando CalPankian
    Ah, I see... It's planted upside down. Drought stress would be my vote. A lot of the juvenile maples around here looked droopy this year.
  • southsoundtree
    Leaves look upside down. Drought stress? Little irrigation. Some rain that is often absent in summer. I'll look closer, later...
    • 20260917_091206.webp
    • 20260917_091159.webp
  • moss
    Climbing around in small trees is the same as being in the high tops of big trees only you're closer to the ground. Captain Hook is very...
  • Matias
    Matias reacted to Brando CalPankian's post in the thread I need that guy with Like Like.
    Thank you for the high recommendation. I wouldn't be cheap, no. If I can help source someone I will. My climbing production lead is a...
  • Matias
    Matias reacted to Evo's post in the thread I need that guy with Like Like.
    IF @Brando CalPankian is interested he’d be an amazing asset for your situation, a great mechanic buy trade, runs a tight ship with tree...
  • Matias
    Matias reacted to BG2's post in the thread I need that guy with Like Like.
    I don’t know that “top talent” does anything for us here really, or at least that mentality. We’re not looking for one guy to come in a...
  • Matias
    Matias reacted to southsoundtree's post in the thread I need that guy with Like Like.
    It's hard to find quality. Happy you joined the Buzz...lots of quality, here. Speaking for myself, from what I've observed here...
  • Matias
    Matias reacted to southsoundtree's post in the thread I need that guy with Like Like.
    Be safe. Pacing wins. Take breaks before someone breaks. Best wishes in your search and emergency work. May it go safely, help a bunch...
  • Matias
    Matias reacted to BG2's post in the thread I need that guy with Like Like.
    1099. We can generally find you a place to stay, sometimes my place, sometimes one of the guys has a spot, if not then could maybe...
  • Matias
    Matias reacted to Brando CalPankian's post in the thread I need that guy with Like Like.
    The only question I would have, is this a 1099 contractor or employed position? Are there places to stay? Could it become permanent...

New threads New posts

Back
Top Bottom