Latest activity

  • Matias
    Matias reacted to Bart_'s post in the thread Modern AI Tech with Like Like.
    Related tech - terrain/target scanning/tracking via drones circling over an area: apparently 60 to 70 GHz radar can image through some...
  • Matias
    Matias reacted to Stumpsprouts's post in the thread Modern AI Tech with Like Like.
    Some of you may have seen recently that a whistleblower resigned from Anthropic due to the fear that AI could kill all of humanity...
  • ATH
    ATH replied to the thread Chlorosis treatments?.
    Could it be that we no longer have acid rain??? I've talked to old farmers who say they've never had to apply sulfur but they are now...
  • ATH
    ATH replied to the thread Chlorosis treatments?.
    What was your timing for the injection? I thought the high rate is supposed to be good for 3 years...but since is not a pesticide you...
  • ATH
    ATH reacted to macrocarpa's post in the thread Chlorosis treatments? with Like Like.
    Follow up on this post: Using the old Quickjet I can inject oaks and river birch at the High 15ml / DBH" rate with no resistance at...
  • Stumpsprouts
    Stumpsprouts replied to the thread Modern AI Tech.
    Some of you may have seen recently that a whistleblower resigned from Anthropic due to the fear that AI could kill all of humanity...
  • macrocarpa
    macrocarpa replied to the thread Chlorosis treatments?.
    Follow up on this post: Using the old Quickjet I can inject oaks and river birch at the High 15ml / DBH" rate with no resistance at...
  • Daniel
    Daniel replied to the thread Modern AI Tech.
    that just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside..
  • southsoundtree
    southsoundtree replied to the thread Cottonwoods!.
    • 20260916_110754.webp
    • 20260915_140230.webp
    • 20260915_140236.webp
    • 20260915_140218.webp
  • VenasNursery
    VenasNursery reacted to southsoundtree's post in the thread I need that guy with Like Like.
    It's hard to find quality. Happy you joined the Buzz...lots of quality, here. Speaking for myself, from what I've observed here...
  • Analog
    Analog reacted to southsoundtree's post in the thread I need that guy with Like Like.
    Be safe. Pacing wins. Take breaks before someone breaks. Best wishes in your search and emergency work. May it go safely, help a bunch...
  • Brando CalPankian
    Brando CalPankian replied to the thread I need that guy.
    Thank you for the high recommendation. I wouldn't be cheap, no. If I can help source someone I will. My climbing production lead is a...
  • Brando CalPankian
    Brando CalPankian reacted to Evo's post in the thread I need that guy with Love Love.
    IF @Brando CalPankian is interested he’d be an amazing asset for your situation, a great mechanic buy trade, runs a tight ship with tree...
  • B
    BG2 reacted to Evo's post in the thread I need that guy with Like Like.
    IF @Brando CalPankian is interested he’d be an amazing asset for your situation, a great mechanic buy trade, runs a tight ship with tree...
  • Evo
    Evo replied to the thread I need that guy.
    IF @Brando CalPankian is interested he’d be an amazing asset for your situation, a great mechanic buy trade, runs a tight ship with tree...

New threads New posts

Back
Top Bottom