Latest activity

  • ATH
    ATH reacted to southsoundtree's post in the thread I need that guy with Like Like.
    Do you know Deva from San Fransisco? He's been Hawaii-way for a handful of years as A CC. Former Biz Owner. Skills.
  • ATH
    ATH reacted to southsoundtree's post in the thread I need that guy with Like Like.
    It's hard to find quality. Happy you joined the Buzz...lots of quality, here. Speaking for myself, from what I've observed here...
  • ATH
    ATH reacted to southsoundtree's post in the thread I need that guy with Like Like.
    Be safe. Pacing wins. Take breaks before someone breaks. Best wishes in your search and emergency work. May it go safely, help a bunch...
  • ATH
    ATH reacted to Matias's post in the thread ISA CEU headache. with Like Like.
    I am about to try for the first time to request CEUs for some forest stewardship classes that don't have arrangements made with ISA. I...
  • B
    BG2 reacted to southsoundtree's post in the thread I need that guy with Like Like.
    Do you know Deva from San Fransisco? He's been Hawaii-way for a handful of years as A CC. Former Biz Owner. Skills.
  • B
    BG2 replied to the thread I need that guy.
    I don’t know that “top talent” does anything for us here really, or at least that mentality. We’re not looking for one guy to come in a...
  • southsoundtree
    southsoundtree replied to the thread I need that guy.
    Do you know Deva from San Fransisco? He's been Hawaii-way for a handful of years as A CC. Former Biz Owner. Skills.
  • B
    Bart_ replied to the thread Modern AI Tech.
    Related tech - terrain/target scanning/tracking via drones circling over an area: apparently 60 to 70 GHz radar can image through some...
  • southsoundtree
    southsoundtree replied to the thread I need that guy.
    It's hard to find quality. Happy you joined the Buzz...lots of quality, here. Speaking for myself, from what I've observed here...
  • T
    The Green One reacted to Matias's post in the thread ISA CEU headache. with Like Like.
    I am about to try for the first time to request CEUs for some forest stewardship classes that don't have arrangements made with ISA. I...
  • T
    The Green One reacted to ATH's post in the thread ISA CEU headache. with Like Like.
    I have been told by others if you request it, they can send you a list of your historical CEUs
  • T
    The Green One reacted to pcpTR33's post in the thread ISA CEU headache. with Sad Sad.
    Anyone else struggling with actually getting the CEU’s applied toward their credentials? I’ve had to fight constantly for the last 18...
  • T
    The Green One reacted to southsoundtree's post in the thread I need that guy with Like Like.
    Be safe. Pacing wins. Take breaks before someone breaks. Best wishes in your search and emergency work. May it go safely, help a bunch...
  • B
    BG2 replied to the thread I need that guy.
    Yeah, it’s easy to see how this can go bad fast. That’s the main reason I’m not seeking out inexperienced workers right now, we already...
  • B
    BG2 replied to the thread I need that guy.
    Now that I think about it. There’s a saw shop in town that could use a mechanic, they do fleet and small engine work, sooo if that side...

New threads New posts

Back
Top Bottom