Latest activity

  • Analog
    Analog reacted to Mick Dempsey!'s post in the thread Shadow Puppets??? with Like Like.
    Not very is the answer. I avoid it wherever possible. Bear in mind I’m always in the tree rather than in a bucket, which changes things.
  • Analog
    Analog reacted to Brando CalPankian's post in the thread Shadow Puppets??? with Like Like.
    I think he was meaning big for the sake of big. There's no doubt there's a time and place, and skillset, for taking mondo pieces. Too...
  • Analog
    Analog replied to the thread Truck beds?.
    https://hingepost.com/shop/heavy-duty-hinged-stake-with-auto-lock/ Looks like you can just buy the hinged uprights and add your own...
  • Evo
    Evo replied to the thread Help Port or cherry trees.
    Respectfully disagree but I see your point. I’ve walked from many well paying contracts due to personal ethics or sheer stupidity. Not...
  • Analog
    Analog replied to the thread Truck beds?.
    Not sure if someone mentioned this yet, but if I were you, living in the rust belt, I'd stay far away from anything steel. I've seen...
  • Analog
    Analog reacted to pcpTR33's post in the thread Truck beds? with Like Like.
    If you’re looking to make a tailgate that folds down for a flat bed I used hinge posts, they’re pricey but absolutely beefy...
  • Evo
    Evo replied to the thread Terrain Can Bite You.
    Seems like I’ve always lived places prone to land movement, mudslides, land slides and floods. I almost died (probably) coming around a...
  • Evo
    Evo reacted to Reach's post in the thread Terrain Can Bite You with Like Like.
    I have seen that news, living out here in Pennsylvania landslides and flash floods are not really something that happened, so it's hard...
  • Analog
    I get so annoyed with so called "work pants" that don't have pocket bag construction that allows one to completely invert the pocket to...
  • Analog
    Analog reacted to Stumpsprouts's post in the thread Sawdust, a washing machine killer? with Like Like.
    Third speed queen! And shaking out pockets, and having chainsaw pants that have zipper pockets.
  • Analog
    Analog reacted to flushcut's post in the thread Sawdust, a washing machine killer? with Like Like.
    Air compressor and a blow gun for cleaning out your pockets. It does an amazing job of getting every last crum of dust/saw chips out...
  • Analog
    Analog reacted to ATH's post in the thread Sawdust, a washing machine killer? with Like Like.
    Speed Queen top loader. Whichever has as few electronics as possible, turny knobs that actually turn things instead of pretending. Run...
  • oldoakman
    I vote Speed Queen too. Ours has the electronics but no problems. Built like a tank.
  • M
    Paired with a Speed Queen dryer. Both still going strong after years with a tree guy, kids and three dogs in the house. High...
    • 20260831_065947.webp
  • D
    davidwyby reacted to oceans's post in the thread Teach me about dump trailers with Like Like.
    Gotta eat all your peas before there’s any ice cream. Tractors, though, they can vary and be really specialized and hard to compare but...

New threads New posts

Back
Top Bottom