Who wants this Alzheimer patient running the country?

rico

The race card again Rico?:risas2:
The race card again Rico?:risas2:
Yea, how silly of me to believe that words like "wetback", "rag head", or "sand n*****ger" are hateful racist terms. Lord knows you have used them, as well as many others, when describing people you consider less than desirable.

The nerve of me to even consider the possibility that you might be racist when you suggest that we should grab our rifles and "pick off" the "wetbacks" as they cross the border.

Last edited:

eric_271

Yea, how silly of me to believe that words like "wetback", "rag head", or "sand n*****ger" are hateful racist terms. Lord knows you have used them, as well as many others, when describing people you consider less than desirable.

The nerve of me to even consider the possibility that you might be racist when you suggest that we should grab our rifles and "pick off" the "wetbacks" as they cross the border.
You’re un-hinged Rico.... :coffe:

JD3000

Most well-known member
Tell the guys how giddy you were when it got closed. You were almost as giddy when Obama lit up the White House in rainbow colors, huh?

Did you go skipping and prancing through the pixie forest this time or just giggle with your hand over your mouth like a little school girl?
Again, shit heel comments.

evo

Religion? I love watching democrat mayors and governors allow antifa and blm destroy.......did wonders for raising Trumps polling numbers. Both are leftist terrorist organizations accept it or not.:coffe:
You said ANTIFA is a organization which donated to Biden’s campaign. I know for a fact that ANTIFA ISNT A organization but a set of ideology. Trumps FBI also agrees.
The religion analogy was to attempt to educate you about ideology vs organization.
My mistake that you are beyond help in using that lump of grey matter

eric_271

You said ANTIFA is a organization which donated to Biden’s campaign. I know for a fact that ANTIFA ISNT A organization but a set of ideology. Trumps FBI also agrees.
The religion analogy was to attempt to educate you about ideology vs organization.
My mistake that you are beyond help in using that lump of grey matter
So ideology did millions of dollars worth of destruction? They’re organized like it or not. Thank goodness they’re paying a heavy price in criminal charges with feds still tracking individuals down and arresting them. Christopher Wray Is definitely swamp, He’ll be replaced after the election.

rico

Thats what i
That's what I thought eric_271. I am always amazed that your ilk will spew straight up racists hatred in one breath, then claim that your not a racist with your next breath..Are you guys ashamed of your beliefs, or are you just too cowardly to own your shit? I can only speak for myself but I might have a shred of respect for you folks if you had the balls to just stand up and say it loud and proud. Take the fucking hood off bro...

I am also curious why you fellas decided to collectively come to TreeBuzz. What exactly was your goal? What did you boys think you were going to accomplish here? Win hearts and minds. A hostile takeover? I think you guys might have underestimated the folks around here, who are for the most part highly skilled men who are doing extremely hard physical work all day long. Men like this are not easily intimidated or easily pushed around.

Last edited:

evo

So ideology did millions of dollars worth of destruction? They’re organized like it or not. Thank goodness they’re paying a heavy price in criminal charges with feds still tracking individuals down and arresting them. Christopher Wray Is definitely swamp, He’ll be replaced after the election.
Organized and a Organization which donates as a collective group to a cause by card carrying members are vastly different.

Weak argument, and speaking of terrorist arrests https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.op...pointed-gun-at-portland-rally/?outputType=amp

So just to humor you, if ANTIFA is a leftist (which they are not) radical organization that stands up against fascism that makes the radical right what?

I find your argument that ANTIFA are analogous to Germany’s brown coats when the far right extremists are the ones creating militia, disturbing.

So here we are two ideologies being crammed into either a blue box or a red box, both calling each other fascists. There is only one logical outcome to this problem and it won’t bode well for either. Truth is some of these so called “liberal left” aren’t afraid to bash back anymore.

Notice how I’m not speaking to the BLM movement? It’s not my place to, even though they get my 100% support.

The shit going down in PDX has been for decades.

My personal views...

eric_271

Thats what i

That's what I thought eric_271. I am always amazed that your ilk will spew straight up racists hatred in one breath, then claim that your not a racist with your next breath..Are you guys ashamed of your beliefs, or are you just too cowardly to own your shit? I can only speak for myself but I might have a shred of respect for you folks if you had the balls to just stand up and say it loud and proud. Take the fucking hood of bro...

I am also curious why you fellas decided to collectively come to TreeBuzz. What exactly was your goal? What did you boys think you were going to accomplish here? Win hearts and minds. A hostile takeover? I think you guys might have underestimated the folks around here, who are for the most part highly skilled men who are doing extremely hard physical work all day long. Men like this are not easily intimidated or easily pushed around.
Ewe wonder and think a lot, that’s good. :coffe:

eric_271

Organized and a Organization which donates as a collective group to a cause by card carrying members are vastly different.

Weak argument, and speaking of terrorist arrests https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.opb.org/article/2020/09/30/police-arrest-far-right-protester-who-pointed-gun-at-portland-rally/?outputType=amp

So just to humor you, if ANTIFA is a leftist (which they are not) radical organization that stands up against fascism that makes the radical right what?

I find your argument that ANTIFA are analogous to Germany’s brown coats when the far right extremists are the ones creating militia, disturbing.

So here we are two ideologies being crammed into either a blue box or a red box, both calling each other fascists. There is only one logical outcome to this problem and it won’t bode well for either. Truth is some of these so called “liberal left” aren’t afraid to bash back anymore.

Notice how I’m not speaking to the BLM movement? It’s not my place to, even though they get my 100% support.

My personal views...
What republican cities are tolerating antifa?
What far right extremists are destroying business’ and business owners livelihoods?
Democrat mayors and governors somehow thought that was ok for antifa to and boy did that backfire. Lol

Get back with me when democrat mayors and governors stop protecting antifa.

rico

Weak argument, and speaking of terrorist arrests https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.opb.org/article/2020/09/30/police-arrest-far-right-protester-who-pointed-gun-at-portland-rally/?outputType=amp

My personal views...
And bash back we will...

Tom Dunlap

Here from the beginning
Administrator
@eric_271

If you expect to have a residency here at Treebuzz take some time and get with the program. Bickering and headline pasting is not discussion. Have content not volume. This thread wouldn't have survived to have close to 3,500 comments if it were filled with the fluff that you've added. It's meaningless. Copy/pasting is the way of Facebook not Treebuzz

The point of Off Topic and this thread is to create a dialog. Headlines don't create anything. Bickering and 'Yeah, buting...' doesn't create a dialog.

Get with the program.

evo

:coffe:
Herschel Walker claps back at Biden's Antifa is ‘an idea’ comment
'I’ve never seen the Proud Boys break any windows, assault any police officer, kill anyone,' Walker said
By Michael Ruiz | Fox News
You haven’t seen the proud boys maced, pepper sprayed, had tear gas canisters bust their skulls, get bum rushed by battalions of cops in hats and bats.
Why? Well two reasons, they have proud boys infiltration in their ranks, and they have big fucken guns..
so name one business destroyed by ANTIFA.
Come on and try not to use google

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom