Tree motion sagging badly

Christrees

I have run both the Tree Austria and the Weaver suspenders on my Treemo, and like the Weavers much better... Cheap, comfy, and very effective..I like them enough that I am also using them on my Onyx.

Weaver makes 2 version and you want the "premium elastic" version...A whopping $36 and a no brainer.

https://www.treestuff.com/weaver-saddle-suspenders/
Alright thank you...I appreciate your knowledge on the subject. That's what I'll do.

Phil

Anybody use the TreeMotion "specific" suspenders?

I had no idea these existed until I started searching for suspenders. The Weavers look like the best all around design and price but I'm not really buying weaver products anymore. I looked on amazon for tool belt suspenders and holy lord do they have some variety. Lots of beefy looking rigs that appear like they could work with a climbing harness in the $25 dollar range. Even some neon yellow and orange hi viz ones. No idea on durability though.

Crimsonking

I’ve heard bad things about the tm suspenders, specifically about durability. I tried them once- they’re just one inch webbing. Right now I’m trying out the CAMP suspenders and am enjoying them. 4 ways to adjust, plenty of attachment loops, and a rear attachment point for knee ascender bungee. 3 points for saddle attachment. I do wish there was more adjustment on the upper portion between the two shoulder straps, but I found a comfy, functional adjustment. They definitely help when carrying a big saw, which has been my primary carry lately.

Christrees

Anybody use the TreeMotion "specific" suspenders?

I had no idea these existed until I started searching for suspenders. The Weavers look like the best all around design and price but I'm not really buying weaver products anymore. I looked on amazon for tool belt suspenders and holy lord do they have some variety. Lots of beefy looking rigs that appear like they could work with a climbing harness in the $25 dollar range. Even some neon yellow and orange hi viz ones. No idea on durability though.
Same I haven't heard anything good about the treemotion suspenders. I almost got another saddle just for take downs before I came across this thread. The weaver suspenders will be money well spent. Even the tree Austria. If your in the same boat I was in

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts
Top Bottom