topping
and lion tailing

R

rich_h

Re: Tree Care Company Name Idea\'s

How bout:

"Arbor Enthusiasts" or .......

"Accent Arboriculture" or .......

hell I don't know , its kind of ridiculous how much there is in a name. Service should speak for all. Me personally I am not a fan of the "Insert last name" Tree Service, for one thing it makes things difficult when its time to sell the company.

Colin

Administrator
Administrator

I dunno, last beaver patrol video I clicked on wasn't about trees!
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I like it!! Beaver Patrol! Beaver Patrol! Beaver Patrol!

It doesn't matter what your company's name is (within reason) as long as you do good work.

Speaking of beavers... who the heck came up with "Beaver Squeezer" Grapple, sheesh!

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually know the story for the grapple! I called them about 2 years ago questioning about the "Beaver Squeezer." I asked the lady on the phone, "Were did you guys get the name Beaver Squeezer?" She laughed. Then she said, "That's the nickname of a friend!"
grin.gif

I didn't get into how her friend got the nickname. But, I think we can conclude that one on our own.
grin.gif

I wouldn't suggest any of these names. Not saying anything about the companies, just poking fun at the names.

Actual company names in the Twin Cities.

Always Affordable tree service
Assertive tree care
Budget tree service
Let's Cut A Deal tree service

and my personal favorite...
THE EXTREME TREE TEAM

I may have posted this somewhere else but can't remember.

[ QUOTE ]
Beaver Squeezer

I didn't get into how her friend got the nickname. But, I think we can conclude that one on our own.
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I cant, genuinly, why would someone squeeze a beaver?

Tree Company name -

Arborsloth

Oh, I'm sorry, thats name is already taken by
hahaha.gif
Ekka.

What about Cut Above?

I have a competitor out here with the name "A Cut Above Tree Service." Frankly, I am not impressed with their work practices, methods, and results. I think the owner is a nice guy, but the business name is a little arrogant.

I think a self proclaimed (positional type) names like that begs to be screwtinized. For example, if someone calls their business On-Time Tree Service, then the first time they are late, they communicate to the customer they cannot live up to that name. What about "Perfect Tree Care?"--Is there anyone out there capable of doing everything perfectly? --Absolutely not. You get the point...

Seriously! Come on. Let your peers bring you to a level of accomplishment before you proclaim to be the best in your industry.
bangtard.gif

I think the name of a business should communicate something to the customer. Like Rich, I'm not a big fan of the (Last name) Tree Service. But then again: Davey, Asplunh, and Bartlett. But all of these three added _____ Tree Expert Company. If you are going to be a high-end tree company, I would think the name/description/marketing should communicate this.

Maybe the last name + "Tree Expert Company" communicates a personal touch.

I think a self proclaimed (positional type) names like that begs to be screwtinized. For example, if someone calls their business On-Time Tree Service, then the first time they are late, they communicate to the customer they cannot live up to that name.
-notahacker

Does this mean that "Free Tree Service" is out of the question?

what are the names of every ones co the one i work for is ASPLUNDH ever heard of it?

[ QUOTE ]
I cant, genuinly, why would someone squeeze a beaver?

[/ QUOTE ]

Dunno, but you sure can't spell. Missing an apostrophe, too.
boink.gif

Just another thought. If you plan on having a website you should see if you can get your company name as a domain name. yourcompany.com will be much easier to remember than any other name.

Good one would be Rocky & Bullwinkles Tree Care. But something tells me those names are copyrighted.
De Tree Man Though the name sounds funny, when some needs tree work who do they call???? the tree man. Worked for my father with De Bug Man. Cannot forget that name. Maybe you are lucky like myself and could just do DR Tree Surgeon, using my initails as a little play.

tnttree

Participating member

Just seen John Ball in Mpls, He seen "Dangerous Tree Service" somehere on his travels. I don't think the owner seen the double meaning.

You can Associate the name with other sucessful business name's It will garner more work quicker from sheer recognition. like "Target" tree experts/arborists/Tree service, I wouldn't go with walmart tree care though.

Trump tree work would suck, Wallgreens Tree Service is probably to close to walgreens , exxon tree wouldn't work.

Target kinda works

Tree wise men is the best ive seen,its worked well for the guys that have i.makes it easier to sell the buisness also.

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Arbor Expo BayLeafDigital
Top Bottom