ronin powered ascender

Bryant Bertrand

The Ronin Team just wanted to thank all the fans and visitors we received out there at the TCI conference in Charlotte. It was a great convention I appreciated meeting you all and the warm welcome we received from the arborist community. Happy ascending guys and let us know if you have any questions and keep the feedback coming.

Bryant Bertrand

It has been about 1 year since we started making deliveries of the Ronin Lift ascender. We wanted to thank all our users for their feedback and support this past year. The tree care community has been awesome, hearing your stories and getting your photos & videos has been inspiring.

It has been amazing to hear how the Ronin Lift has improved your buisness and lives, including getting some of you climbing again.

We are always looking to improve so a couple additions available this early this year are:

-A waterproof hardcase available for the ascenders and accessories.

-A reverse function will be released that will be an available upgrade for all units, so you no longer must manually back out the rope.

-Additional machine guarding to keep any accidental activation of the thumbwheel

The improvements and additions will keep on coming this year so don’t be shy with your feedback. We want to make sure your taken care of and we value your buisness.
Mike Henshall .png

American Lawn & Tree.jpg Tiger Devine.jpg Kal Hubay.jpeg
Signature Tree Care.jpeg

Bryant Bertrand
Ronin Revolution
CEO

Bryant Bertrand

I wanted to let the arborist community know we will see you in a couple of days at the TCI Expo in Pittsburg, PA.

Come to booth #2550 and check out the Ronin Lift ascender first hand or see Davey Tree Experts use the lift at the climbing demonstration on November 7th at 11:15am.

There will be free giveaways plus the Ronin team will be doing live demonstrations and training users this year. You can also come by and learn about all the new features and additional accessories that are coming out this next year!

Look for the Ronin truck and we hope to see you all there! Ronin Truck.jpg

Daniel

You got tree climber written all over your face... newbies don't smile like that.... keep having fun!

Ok... The guy in the video is me. This is the first time I used the Ronin and as somebody who has worked in the Rope Access Field (level 3) and qualified arborist for 25 years.. I wanted to take precautions. So, I used a back up rope while I got used to the feel of the device (rope runner if you want to know on a New England 12.7m line).

Jeans - that was a bad choice on my behalf. I normally always wear Cloggers (even though it’s the USA...) but for this video (102F that day) I did not. My bad. Never again. The boots - yes brand new. Scaffels - Chainsaw arborist boots.

The lanyard, my normal one from weaver. The saw - yup brand new as my 020T is in the shop. Done me good for 20 years...

The video was kindly made by my friend and we put some music over it.

Why the video? I loved the Ronin and very much like the excellent staff who are trying their hardest to make a business great. I want to support them.

Happy to answer any other questions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bryant Bertrand

dttm

My buddy's won't feed the rope in now. I think he's had it for a year or so. You can hear something rattling around when he dose.

oldoakman

Just got an email advertisement from sherrill announcing gear specials that showed this and when you opened the specific add for the tool it said "no longer available". No other info other than that. Not sure what is going on.

Bryant Bertrand

Oldoakman

Here is a link at Sherrill Tree where you can purchase the product.

Ronin | Lift Kit | Sherrilltree

Just got an email advertisement from sherrill announcing gear specials that showed this and when you opened the specific add for the tool it said "no longer available". No other info other than that. Not sure what is going on.

Bryant Bertrand

Dttm

Have your buddy contact us and we can definitely get it serviced. If it's been out for a year it is due for it's annual.

Office number is: (657)444-2557

My buddy's won't feed the rope in now. I think he's had it for a year or so. You can hear something rattling around when he dose.

LordFarkwad

Anyone use one of these? I've been kicking around the idea of getting one.
I recently spent a week or so messing around with one that belongs to a local old school fellow, with the intent of showing him how to use it (as a replacement for his Wraptor). It is slick. I've not used the Ronin for anything but familiarization purposes - rope loading, unloading, ascending, etc. - but I've worked with him when he uses the Wraptor, and the ability to descend on the Ronin is really nice, relative to having to send down the Wraptor separately and ascend/descend on separate ropes. He can potentially keep a much shorter hank of DdRT rope in the tree with him now.

He is. You all have excellent customer service.
When I was initially figuring out how to use the thing, I didn't read the directions and sent through a piece of Xstatic with a label on the end, and that introduced just enough muck inside to keep future rope-loading efforts from being successful. They got me straightened out over the phone (Ryan, I believe, was who I spoke with) - first class, A-1, tippy-top-of-the-A-list customer service.

Bryant Bertrand

I just wanted to update the forums that there are a number of new additions and accessories available for the Ronin Lift ascender. Below is a Youtube link for our remote upgrade. There has has been a lot of interest expressed for this option. The remote can be used for ascender retrieval. Contact us today with any questions

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom