PPE for those who need it.

Chaplain242

My point being there are factions and ruses everywhere and not all is conspiracy theory, but both fact and fiction are at play, plus a good measure of crime from looters, violence from cops, and plenty of agitators spinning up emotion. Much of the violence is real as a result.

The first window broken in Minneapolis was done by a cop dressed like a rioter. These riots have been provoked.

Think the vision of the man being pushed over was bad?

Now car jackings, muggings, and attacks more widespread. The businesses burned in the communities hardly cries justice for George Floyd. The legitimacy of the real protesters is being undermined by the non-cop sourced violence.

Like I said 21 flavours out there and I am sure many hidden hands helping it along....

TCtreeswinger

No proof the guy was a cop just speculation. Pretty hard to single out when hes completely covered up including full face respirator. Fishy? Absolutely.

What i can confirm is medics being targeted and arrested and their belongings being held even at release

Chaplain242

No proof the guy was a cop just speculation. Pretty hard to single out when hes completely covered up including full face respirator. Fishy? Absolutely.

What i can confirm is medics being targeted and arrested and their belongings being held even at release
No proof but someone posted on Facebook the cops girlfriends conversation identifying him using some of her gear.... and side by side photos of rioter in question and officer Jacob Pederson... Somewhat convincing...

evo

Man is in serious but stable condition in hospital. Vicious act by cops that when you watch the video is instantly called out by the offending cops colleagues, who call EMT, and two cops stood down pending charges. The old guy was a little dull in attempting to push through a line of cops ordered to clear the square after being told repeatedly to move. Doesn’t excuse the act.

Must remember there is 21 flavours out there. You have crisis actors (Chauvin) doing an Israeli developed knee restraint, as was used in another crisis acting episode same day different city, and also used in another crisis acting episode in Paris two days later.

Chauvin worked with Floyd for years. The club they worked at was a known money laundering business, and connected to cartels.

George Floyd’s twin brother is a 33rd degree Freemason. Trayvon Martins father was also a Freemason. Both incidents happen in an election year.

Bricks arriving at protest sites ahead of time from ACME brick who happened to have Bill Gates and Warren Buffet in their board till about 6 months ago or so

Soros paid Antifa rioters in attendance at most rallies causing trouble, police horses burned and having to be put down, cops attacked with molotovs through to being shot in the back of the head whilst resisting rioters, looting, cops seen destoying own vehicles in Minneapolis etc all whilst the Obamagate hearings are happening?

This is a psyop on steroids with rabble rousers in many countries now... yeah I think I will sit back and watch Rome burn as most people out there are allowing themselves to be used as a distraction, I applaud treating everyone with respect, but who gets involved in a play with real consequences with the actions having very little to do with fixing current day issues...

Antifa manual dropped at one of the riots ...
I’m not going to even try to go down this rabbit hole. One thing I can tell you with 100% certainty is there is no ANTIFA manual. ANTIFA, is not a organization, just folks willing to stand up in various ways.

evo

Honest questions. What is the motivation for doing this? What would be gained by doing this?
Taking out medics is a war crime, but it's a very solid strategy.. The aim is to injure as many as possible, as injury takes more resource. Take out the medics, and you have higher chances of taking more people off the streets. It goes on and on, and I'd be happy to share more. Basically it's common knowledge that cops tend to target medics, and anyone with a camera. There is a reason why they are placing electrical tape over their badge #'s..

evo

Just if there is any question, personally I am fucken sick of seeing folks getting the riot cop beat down. I myself can't really go to support, and this is one way I can help. Perhaps even nationally. What is the harm in giving first aid supplies to basically anyone, but even more so the protestors. I can share countless stories of folks getting severely hurt and damaged, the cops just leave these folks on the ground, sometimes for hours.
A long time ago, I had to throw a friend who was in full blown shock over my shoulder, charge through a police line while getting pelted with rubber bullets to take them to get medical care. EMS and being stuck in ER for the better part of the day. They caught a tear gas can in the lap while locking arms sitting in a peaceful protest.

This is a very dynamic situation with white supremest on one front, folks just simply looting, cops going way over kill, and on an on. The only real thing which can help ALL fronts is making sure medics are stocked and standing.

evo

Are we at war? I guess I missed that memo. I thought we were talking about peaceful protesters being mistreated.
No but in my experience with protests, and police riots it very quickly goes to "Us vs Them" on both sides. Only one side is trained to follow orders and when that order is to clear the street, and to use less lethals, that's exactly what they do. We are talking about peaceful protesters being mistreated.
It was asked why the cops target street medics.. Just trying to brainstorm on reasons why. Hell I don't know why, but do know it's true.. As this current situation shows time and time again, medic stations are getting trashed. Footage of medics tending to the injured and cops opening up with all they have and charging in to clear the group... Medics tending a black person that was stabbed by a white guy, they go for the medics giving aid FIRST before going for the person who shanked the guy..
On and on..

Chaplain242

I’m not going to even try to go down this rabbit hole. One thing I can tell you with 100% certainty is there is no ANTIFA manual. ANTIFA, is not a organization, just folks willing to stand up in various ways.
Antifa is an organisation - they have their own logo! They have recruiting drives, and are cell based. The Anti-Fascist Movement (Antifa) who use fascist techniques to create trouble for their political opponents and modelled after the black shirts, and brown shirts in Europe. The question is which crowd are recruiting these professional rioters. These are the ones that legitimate protesters are resisting, and even getting into fisticuffs with. Soros and the DNC are rumoured to be funding them, but no proof of course. There have been interviews with so called ex-Antifa that claim they are paid to riot, and paid to recruit, but hard to corroborate such claims.

Reactions: ATH

rico

This is what fascism 101 looks like. A group of unaccountable violent thugs policing, abusing, brutalizing, and terrorizing peaceful citizens...

We are actually at the point in this country where the Trump Administration has now employed a secret police force to terrorize and oppress the citizens of Washington DC. As our commander in chief is bunkered down in OUR Whitehouse, his gestapo is busting skulls, gassing, flash bombing, and terrorizing our citizens with a Blackhawk battleship....

90.jpg

Notice the lack of any identification...Notice to lack of any color except white? 10-12 secret police hired by Trump and Barr, and not a single man of color....A fucking anomaly, or something much more sinister?

https://www.politico.com/news/magaz...gton-dc-federal-agents-law-enforcement-302551

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/04/us/politics/unidentified-police-protests.html

I will again remind you that Trump's own FBI has stated that they found NO evidence of Antifa being involved in the protests/riots in Washington DC...

https://www.thenation.com/article/activism/antifa-trump-fbi/

https://www.ajc.com/news/fbi-finds-...ement-national-unrest/qVI3U9wb8Q6u1QEvVsJ7AJ/

In typical Trumpster's fashion they try and turn reality 180 degrees on its head... While Trump and AG Barr have hired and are employing a secret police force to brutalize peaceful citizens, they are accusing George Soros and the DNC of hiring Antifa to incite riots....Fucking please. We have video/pictorial evidence to prove otherwise, and we have Trumps own FBI telling us otherwise, yet the dangerous disinformation campaign continues. Our choice is very simple. America or Trump. We must choose because they cannot co-exist...

Last edited:

Anawan

Antifa is an organisation - they have their own logo! They have recruiting drives, and are cell based. The Anti-Fascist Movement (Antifa) who use fascist techniques to create trouble for their political opponents and modelled after the black shirts, and brown shirts in Europe. The question is which crowd are recruiting these professional rioters. These are the ones that legitimate protesters are resisting, and even getting into fisticuffs with. Soros and the DNC are rumoured to be funding them, but no proof of course. There have been interviews with so called ex-Antifa that claim they are paid to riot, and paid to recruit, but hard to corroborate such claims.
All rumors most of which are unproved.

Again. Open your eyes to the obvious. We live in a society with a police use military weapons to silence civilian peaceful protests. The statistics are worse than the protests in Hong Kong!

A huge portion of every town/county budget goes towards the police force, who always get their budgets approved and increased while school programs keep getting axed. Our tax dollars go to fund this standing army right in front of our eyes. This Antifa baloney is invented to distract people from the blaring obvious truths of what our money is actually funding and doing.

rico

We are a nation who's priorities are completely fucked up. We spend 8 times more of defense than we do on education. We spend more on defense than China, Russia, the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Japan, India, South Korea, and Brazil combined...yet 16% of American children grow up in poverty. yet our citizen are thrown to the wolves when it comes to healthcare.... yetlag far behind much of the developed world when it comes to educating our citizens.. The list goes on and on and on...WTF is wrong with us? Seriously....

Screen Shot 2020-06-07 at 9.02.04 AM.png

The militarized policing of America is literally sucking the tax payer teat dry. America collectively spends over $200,000,000 a year on policing and incarceration...Can I get another WTF?

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...cing-budget-has-nearly-tripled-to-115-billion

https://www.charleskochinstitute.or...ice-policing-reform/militarization-of-police/

https://www.forbes.com/sites/niallm...ry-year-on-policing-infographic/#3eda771ae7b7

Njdelaney

We are a nation who's priorities are completely fucked up. We spend 8 times more of defense than we do on education. We spend more on defense than China, Russia, the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Japan, India, South Korea, and Brazil combined...yet 16% of American children grow up in poverty. yet our citizen are thrown to the wolves when it comes to healthcare.... yetlag far behind much of the developed world when it comes to educating our citizens.. The list goes on and on and on...WTF is wrong with us? Seriously....

View attachment 68482

The militarized policing of America is literally sucking the tax payer teat dry. America collectively spends over $200,000,000 a year on policing and incarceration...Can I get another WTF?

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...cing-budget-has-nearly-tripled-to-115-billion

https://www.charleskochinstitute.or...ice-policing-reform/militarization-of-police/

https://www.forbes.com/sites/niallm...ry-year-on-policing-infographic/#3eda771ae7b7
Yep, here's another WTF for you from Detroit. WTF

Chaplain242

All rumors most of which are unproved.

Again. Open your eyes to the obvious. We live in a society with a police use military weapons to silence civilian peaceful protests. The statistics are worse than the protests in Hong Kong!

A huge portion of every town/county budget goes towards the police force, who always get their budgets approved and increased while school programs keep getting axed. Our tax dollars go to fund this standing army right in front of our eyes. This Antifa baloney is invented to distract people from the blaring obvious truths of what our money is actually funding and doing.

There’s plenty wrong with the system and agree with the militarised police. But the law enforcement system, or abuse of it, is another aspect entirely.

Privatised prisons managed by friends of the elites, or by lobbyists to Washington, is a stain on the country.

The ‘War on Drugs’ (another phoney war) best explained by 50 Cents documentary ‘How to make money selling drugs’ is another stain that single handedly facilitated the militarised police we see today, but suppressed policing in favor of raids and twisting the legal system into incarcerating victims of setups, including innocents. You can thank the FBI, and George W Bush Jr (a Rhino). also reponsible for seeing one of the highest incarceration rates of the Western world.

But innocent protesters? Yes there are many and some of their complaints about the rioters are well documented on youtube. Antifa does exist, in fringe groups and in organised groups. Being shadow orgs, they also put themselves in the position of being impersonated as you are alleging. BLM have their own agenda and nothing to do with George Floyd. All lives matter as an opposing ideal in an effort to sanitise the agenda of BLM are being censored by MSM - wonder why that would be?

21 flavours out there (Something for everybody) and no one is reporting on the financing of these well organised protests and riots. Am I wrong to suggest looking for who is pulling the Marionette strings?

rico

That article reads like a CPAC add...Question the democrats motives, and BASH Obama. Fucking laughable at best..

"Black Lives Matter is calling on the defunding of police—which is just silly. Congressional Democrats are looking to pass sweeping “police reform,” and one can only wonder what their real objectives are."

"During the rise of the Black Lives Matter movement, Barack Obama perpetuated the myth of systemic police racism, described by some as a “war on cops,” resulting in a spike of cops killed in the line of duty—a spike that ended during Trump’s first year in office. In fact, the number of cops killed in the line of duty went up annually from 2013-2016."

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom