Looking to buy my first knuckle boom crane with a grapplesaw.

islandedge

I know a little bit about k-booms. I was the 1st in MI to run a grapple saw truck. It was a effer with a mecanil saw. I ran it basically 4 seasons. I just sold it. It was great but parts and service is less than desirable. I can't even imagine now with the covid issue's it'd be month's for par 20200715_192647.jpg 20200916_121826.jpg ts to come out of Italy.

Last edited:

islandedge

I bought a 65t palfinger and have not looked back. Palfinger tiffin is 1.5hrs from me so it's a no brainer. Honestly whichever dealer is closest to you is probably going to be the best Crane for you. I demoed a 655 effer last year, the reach is awesome and better than the palfinger or pm/bik k-booms in the 65t class. But the gmt saw is a joke. If you haven't ran or seen a mecanil in person you wont understand. Here's my palfinger 20210408_150552.jpg 20210403_113553.jpg

Last edited:

VenasNursery

I bought a 65t palfinger and have not looked back. Palfinger tiffin is 1.5hrs from me so it's a no brainer. Honestly whichever dealer is closest to you is probably going to be the best Crane for you. I demoed a 655 effer last year, the reach is awesome and better than the palfinger or pm/bik k-booms in the 65t class. But the gmt saw is a joke. If you haven't ran or seen a mecanil in person you wont understand. Here's my palfinger View attachment 75015 View attachment 75016
Beautiful setup sir

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom