Is there a Silky folding saw that folds and stays folded?

colb

I just threw away a stupid fiskars folding saw that one of my crew bought years ago with the idea of using it... Funny thing is, it stays shut when it is folded. How hard is it to make a high end folding saw that stays shut?

I bought the 200mm medium tooth tsurugi from Wesspur. Can't wait for it to arrive so I can use it.

JD3000

Most well-known member
I just threw away a stupid fiskars folding saw that one of my crew bought years ago with the idea of using it... Funny thing is, it stays shut when it is folded. How hard is it to make a high end folding saw that stays shut?

I bought the 200mm medium tooth tsurugi from Wesspur. Can't wait for it to arrive so I can use it.
I like having a straight blade for those situations where a branch is tight against another.

colb

I like having a straight blade for those situations where a branch is tight against another.
I thought the same. Forgot to order plastic thimbles and called Wesspur to see if I could add that to my order. It is too late, so y'all better not tell me that the tsurugi comes in colors other than that damn breast cancer pink they had in stock...

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom