Finally joined the crane gang..

islandedge

Hi Mark its Dave we talked Wednesday, i figured u don't know my user name lol. Anyways i talked to jason from palfleet, He's very knowledgeable and think they will be able to help us effer guys with the grapple saw

islandedge

Looks good.. I prefer standard cab over cab over. Although i must admit my steering sucks on my crane

islandedge

Steve i just read your post about making the decision to buy the tree mek. I give you props for making the decision! I think it might take a little to break into the market but should payoff once people get to see it in action and your name gets out.

Steve Connally

Steve i just read your post about making the decision to buy the tree mek. I give you props for making the decision! I think it might take a little to break into the market but should payoff once people get to see it in action and your name gets out.
Thanks so much. I'm making a strong push to establish interest already. I have a little help with that also.

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom