Articulated loaders (other options?)

Ha, I am working on other 254T after market stuff ( Cas cap guard, saw scabbard, combo counterweight tool carrier, and the highly secretive BMBBBE :ROFLMAO:) Don't forget the faster if you switch out your Attachments frequently
View attachment 77557

Looks like there are threaded holes for a hitch or weight kit on the rear end. Where do I find a weight kit for this puppy? Also, what is the black tube on the left for?

Serial number starts with 17. Maybe the guy got it in '18... who knows.
90D80E05-1F84-48B7-8459-11DDF62BA36D.png
I bet that is some kind of custom tool carrier. I made a saw rack for my unit (not a Giant but similar) that can handle three big saws and also put a receiver on the counterweights for putting on a cargo rack to transport gear. Very handy!

Attachments

• 6A68EB8F-B6A8-40BC-AC23-5F37106B19D2.png
    6A68EB8F-B6A8-40BC-AC23-5F37106B19D2.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 7

tnttree

Participating member
View attachment 77557

Looks like there are threaded holes for a hitch or weight kit on the rear end. Where do I find a weight kit for this puppy? Also, what is the black tube on the left for?

Serial number starts with 17. Maybe the guy got it in '18... who knows.
There is a factory weight 154#s ~~$418 plus ship , the tube was my first attempt at hand rake carrier

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Arbor Expo BayLeafDigital
Top Bottom