Latest activity

  • Gorman
    Gorman reacted to Reach's post in the thread bmg hydraulic lines with Like Like.
    Around here they sure don't! The NAPA stores around here wouldn't know what a hydraulic hose was if you hit them with it.
  • moss
    moss reacted to RogerM's post in the thread Climbing small trees to get a cat with Like Like.
    If they ever become available again... please let us know... I've been lucky so far, with the bites and scratches... these bags seem to...
  • Matias
    Matias replied to the thread Tree oddities.
    I have never seen one with so many branches that low still growing, but I must admit that I haven’t really seen any open grown ones...
  • RogerM
    RogerM replied to the thread Climbing small trees to get a cat.
    If they ever become available again... please let us know... I've been lucky so far, with the bites and scratches... these bags seem to...
  • Matias
    Matias reacted to oceans's post in the thread Tree oddities with Wow Wow.
    Speaking of trunk “taper”, I saw this tree just yesterday…
  • Matias
    Matias replied to the thread Work Photos.
    That was in reference to the crash I was in a month ago. Posted the story in awakenings
  • Matias
    Matias reacted to davidwyby's post in the thread Work Photos with Like Like.
  • RogerM
    RogerM reacted to moss's post in the thread Climbing small trees to get a cat with Like Like.
    Yeah it works great. A friend made it for me. It's a square of landing net sewn into the bottom of a laundry bag. Duane Hook in Ohio...
  • MA Arborist
    The buttons on my screen don’t work this morning. Machine would start but I could not increase throttle or get the other buttons to...
  • Serf Life
    Serf Life replied to the thread bmg hydraulic lines.
    Ordered backup sets from Branch Manager and should have done so from the start! Going to try different couplers and see if Parker hold...
  • moss
    moss replied to the thread Climbing small trees to get a cat.
    Yeah it works great. A friend made it for me. It's a square of landing net sewn into the bottom of a laundry bag. Duane Hook in Ohio...
  • moss
    moss reacted to RogerM's post in the thread Climbing small trees to get a cat with Like Like.
    love that grab bag... looks so much easier that the rope bag i had to use yesterday.... did you make that?
  • RogerM
    RogerM replied to the thread Climbing small trees to get a cat.
    love that grab bag... looks so much easier that the rope bag i had to use yesterday.... did you make that?
  • RogerM
    RogerM reacted to moss's post in the thread Climbing small trees to get a cat with Like Like.
    Climbing around in small trees is the same as being in the high tops of big trees only you're closer to the ground. Captain Hook is very...
  • oceans
    oceans replied to the thread Tree oddities.
    Speaking of trunk “taper”, I saw this tree just yesterday…
    • IMG_0281.webp

New threads New posts

Back
Top Bottom