TreeMotion for small waist?

27RMT0N

I've got an s.light as well and overall it is a great saddle but getting it on and off is my biggest complaint, I also struggle with that strap a bit. I don't have a lot of hours on it so maybe it will get easier as it breaks in, but a trick I saw on someone's video is to use a min-biner. Works great and still stays totally secure in my experience. It just lives there all the time, provides something solid to pull on when loosing the strap without any abrasion.

DSCN9557 (Custom).JPG

Last edited:

Christrees

Yeah good idea. I'm hoping these suspenders I have coming will make it so I don't need it so tight. Anything bigger than my 201 my saddle will start to sag. Or I'll have to have it so tight I can barley breathe

rico

Remember that the Treemo is to be ridden below the hips.. When taking it off simply pull it up above the hips, which put slack into the waist belt ,and eazy parcheezy, she loosen right up...

The waist adjustment on the S.light will also significantly loosen up after the saddle is broken in... I believe DSMc has a little trick with helping to make the waist belt adjustment easier... I would PM him for details...The man is a wealth of knowledge, an all around good dude, and a gentleman and a scholar too boot.

Last edited:

Christrees

Man got my moneybeaver suspenders...they are fucking awesome and comfortable. Supposed to do a side job tomorrow if I don't get rained out. So I'll be able to put em in action. Easy as fuck to setup also. Definitely worth the $100 no doubt

dsptech

Man got my moneybeaver suspenders...they are fucking awesome and comfortable. Supposed to do a side job tomorrow if I don't get rained out. So I'll be able to put em in action. Easy as fuck to setup also. Definitely worth the $100 no doubt
Get some pics of it on ya.

Dan Cobb

I've got an s.light as well and overall it is a great saddle but getting it on and off is my biggest complaint, I also struggle with that strap a bit. I don't have a lot of hours on it so maybe it will get easier as it breaks in, but a trick I saw on someone's video is to use a min-biner. Works great and still stays totally secure in my experience. It just lives there all the time, provides something solid to pull on when loosing the strap without any abrasion.

View attachment 75428
I put a tiny little carabiner (wouldn't even trust it with my keys) on my harness the other day, as shown. Works like a champ. Thanks.

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts
Top Bottom