Treebuzz Down!!

VenasNursery

Carpal tunnel level member
@cerviarborist; Are you saying that the story of an arborist being tossed out of the bucket is your story, or just that something similar has happened to you? If so, have you come up with any reasonable way to prevent a repeat of the circumstance? Thanks in advance for any response you choose to make.

Tim
What I wrote : a story from a homeowner from a different tree service and how it was explained I doubt he was an arborist or had much safety training or just didn’t follow instructions. Not % sure how true the story was but had no reason to not believe what he told me.

Mark Chisholm

Administrator
Administrator
@cerviarborist; Are you saying that the story of an arborist being tossed out of the bucket is your story, or just that something similar has happened to you? If so, have you come up with any reasonable way to prevent a repeat of the circumstance? Thanks in advance for any response you choose to make.

Tim
Oh man, I didn't consider that! I thought he was joking about TB being down for a day.

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Arbor Expo BayLeafDigital
Top Bottom