rope runner pro

Crimsonking

If you even get the stuff. USPS has been disappearing packages on the regular lately.:(
fedex has been cutting and tearing into my shipments. They cut open a box that had a rope in the top, sliced the bag holding the rope. SherrillTree swapped out ropes for me. Then they delivered a boxed spool- the box was worn through and the tape torn almost completely off the lid. Thankfully the rope was intact and untouched.

Last edited:

39Buick

any trial with heavier climbers? I'm 235 before gear. any opinion on how/if it would suit me? maybe with the new samsung climb line? the 12.7mm.
I'm a heavier rec climber and use the original runner and have no issues. I did notice this unit has a WLL stamped/printed on it whereas the original had no markings.

moss

Isn't the parking brake on the spiderjack so you can stop it from eating up rope when you don't want it to like when your at your tie in point. I remember that being annoying on the older spiderjacks when you could get sucked in to the tree because the thing gob b les slack almost tooo well. Is it used for other reasons too?
I put a slip knot above and set tight against the bird on my RR and/or ZK-2 RW to prevent either of them from gobbling slack when I’m advancing my anchor or setting a redirect. A simple “brake” to achieve that would be a cool luxury feature but a slip knot is pretty quick to tie when you want it.
-AJ

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom