new Akimbo for sale

Eduard

cool man thanks for noticing. you'll soon hate me bc I come across as truclent without any intention of meaning to. sorry in advance. please note that all things I say are light hearted

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

CutHighnLetFly

cool man thanks for noticing. you'll soon hate me bc I come across as truclent without any intention of meaning to. sorry in advance. please note that all things I say are light hearted

Oh yeah, now you sound like a regulor here.

Eduard

What's up with the 9-10 mm rope? Still want the Akimbo if it doesn't run it?
yeah man nobody climbs on that. be hard to grip. I was just surprised that my adjustable bdb adjusts so small but can barely even run Imori which is 12mm. seems like it would run 10mm better than it would run 13mm, which is kind of backwards for arborist ropes ay

96coal449

yeah man nobody climbs on that. be hard to grip. I was just surprised that my adjustable bdb adjusts so small but can barely even run Imori which is 12mm. seems like it would run 10mm better than it would run 13mm, which is kind of backwards for arborist ropes ay

You beat me to the post.

Eduard

actually would like to climb on the thickest rope possible so I can grab something better on the hand, but the thicker ropes mostly are crap

Brocky

@mpatch, it might be advisable to set a specific time,including time zone, as your original post didn't. Might be more confusion than a fox in a henhouse if you don't.