Make Us Laugh :)

Dan Cobb

Branched out member
Guy comes bursting through the front door of his house, "Honey, honey, I just won 10 million dollars in the lottery! Pack your bags!" She replies "Oh boy, where? London? Rome? Paris?" He says "I don't care. Just GET OUT!"

JD3000

Most well-known member
Doctor walks into to examination room and gives his patient a serious look and exhales a subtle sigh.

"Well, Jim...it looks as though you're going to have to stop masterbating. "

"Oh my God doc, is there something seriously wrong with my health in that regard???"

"No, I'm just trying to examine you now..."

Bart_

Participating member
I met an acquaintance once on a trip who told a story about a gorilla or chimp at a zoo, can't recall, with an appropriate name like Bobo who had a habit of pleasuring himself in view of the onlooking mom's and children multiple times during the day. The story continued that Bobo got sick and they gauged his ensuing recovery by counting how many times a day he did his thang and comparing it to before he got sick.

That kind of zoo work environment would take some getting used to.

They were thankful that there wasn't a lot of tendency to poop throwing.

Dan Cobb

Branched out member
A vulture is in line at the airport to board his flight. TSA agent approaches and says "You can't board an aircraft with that!" pointing to the rotten dead possum the vulture has under his wing. Vulture replies "But it's just my carrion."

(Yeah, I know. But at least it's a clean joke.)

Bendroctanus

Participating member
A vulture is in line at the airport to board his flight. TSA agent approaches and says "You can't board an aircraft with that!" pointing to the rotten dead possum the vulture has under his wing. Vulture replies "But it's just my carrion."

(Yeah, I know. But at least it's a clean joke.)
Did you hear the one about the cowboy who bought a wiener dog? You could say he got a long little doggie…

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Arbor Expo BayLeafDigital
Top Bottom