Food Thread

VenasNursery

Wow is that a nice setup, I’m jealous! And hungry! What time’s dinner? Nice place you’ve got there, I love the view. Is that your home?
No not my home but favorite campground or “Motorcoach Resort! Stunning place Petoskey Michigan
About 5hrs north of Ann Arbor

Reach

No not my home but favorite campground or “Motorcoach Resort! Stunning place Petoskey Michigan
About 5hrs north of Ann Arbor
That’s quite a campground! I’ve been to likely a few hundred over the years, but never anything like that! If I’m ever out that way I’ll have to keep it in mind, enjoy your weekend and the time away with the family!

NashvilleTN

I have eaten some very odd foods, in USA & other countries.
. . . . . but never had a White Castle.

Is that deprived, or depraved ? ? ?
I don’t know, but whatever it is, I am too! I too have never experienced White Castle.
No I would say you’re not missing out on much. I am a big fan of White Castle though so I am biased towards them but I will not mislead you. ~80% of the time the burgers aren’t fresh and they are pretty gross. If they are fresh I rate them 8/10 but my brother only gives them a 4/10 so it also depends on what you’re into.

VenasNursery

I don’t know, but whatever it is, I am too! I too have never experienced White Castle.
On a good day they’re Great
On a bad day they’re Terrible
Wouldn’t drive more than 10 minutes out of the way to get some
They are pretty small and you can buy them by a case(24)
If you see them at the grocery store frozen they are pretty close to the restaurants

Reach

On a good day they’re Great
On a bad day they’re Terrible
Wouldn’t drive more than 10 minutes out of the way to get some
They are pretty small and you can buy them by a case(24)
If you see them at the grocery store frozen they are pretty close to the restaurants
I have seen them frozen at the local Walmart; if that makes them about the same as the restaurant, I’ll just stick to Burger King. Or if I want a decent burger, Jake’s Wayback.

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom