Epic VA Treemek Build

craneguy1

True about walking the head around the tip too, i work daily with people that dont get that, and also the scenarios change. If they were all pros, you wouldn't have a market steve; they'd all have their own.

pctree

I really liked the last one .

You are a licensed crane operator, period. When you say a licensed knuckle boom crane operator to me it just sounds like a cop out, drop those 2 words

Steve Connally

Thanks Tim. They are actually done by the U.K. based marketing company for straighpoint Load cells. It should be in the latest addition of Lift magazine also. It’s a crane industry magazine. They are also shooting for TCIA magazine

Steve Connally

Today marks the birthday of Adaptable Aerial Solutions LLC. One year ago I was loading the tool boxes and getting ready for my first job on 3/14. This last year has been more than I expected. Such support from local tree services who were willing to take a chance on technology new to our market. I’ve worked in North Carolina, Virginia, and Pennsylvania. I completed my 125th job today. Thank you to @Westminster Hydraulics for an amazing build and support. Their customer service and quality of work is unsurpassed. Thank you to @sjtreeguy my mentor and friend. Thank you to @TheCraneManInc Pete, @mikexteti and the amazing staff of the Crane School. If it wasn’t for your dedication to the industry I wouldn’t be where I am today. You showed me what the potential was for skilled and safe crane work. Thank you to my family for supporting me and putting up with the brutal learning curve of starting a business and learning how to run a crane. Melinda Popkin. Thanks for understanding there are long days and then there are long day. Lastly a special thank you to all my customers. Without your support and patronage it never would have worked. Thanks for giving me a chance. Thank you all so much. Let’s blow 2019 out of the water. Thanks to all the buzzers who supported coached and followed me throughout this journey.

deevo

Today marks the birthday of Adaptable Aerial Solutions LLC. One year ago I was loading the tool boxes and getting ready for my first job on 3/14. This last year has been more than I expected. Such support from local tree services who were willing to take a chance on technology new to our market. I’ve worked in North Carolina, Virginia, and Pennsylvania. I completed my 125th job today. Thank you to @Westminster Hydraulics for an amazing build and support. Their customer service and quality of work is unsurpassed. Thank you to @sjtreeguy my mentor and friend. Thank you to @TheCraneManInc Pete, @mikexteti and the amazing staff of the Crane School. If it wasn’t for your dedication to the industry I wouldn’t be where I am today. You showed me what the potential was for skilled and safe crane work. Thank you to my family for supporting me and putting up with the brutal learning curve of starting a business and learning how to run a crane. Melinda Popkin. Thanks for understanding there are long days and then there are long day. Lastly a special thank you to all my customers. Without your support and patronage it never would have worked. Thanks for giving me a chance. Thank you all so much. Let’s blow 2019 out of the water. Thanks to all the buzzers who supported coached and followed me throughout this journey.
Awesome Steve! Keep up the great work! Those going to the crane class in 3 weeks will see Steve in action with his crane.

Steve Connally

Thanks Peeps who responded I don't know if I said it on here yet but April 1 will be my retirement date from the fire department. I have been running 911 for over 30 years. Paramedic for just about 30 and a paid firefighter for 26 years. I've decided its time. I've seen all I wan't to see and a lot I wish I hadn't. It's just not fun anymore. Huge change for me. I've done this most of my life and kinda makes me sad to go but i'm just not happy. Time to give this crane thing a full time go.