Dan's vids.

dttm

Come on guys. Talk to me. I must suck at vids. Should I quit posting here? Hope someone enjoys this one enough to talk. Have a great evening fellers.

Njdelaney

You don't suck at vids but I think you've saturated the market! Less is more sometimes, and stick with stuff that is unique or complicated or huge. There's a lot of good content here on the Buzz but I think most guys post vids of only a very small percentage of what they do because lots of it is just daily grind. I like vids that show something I haven't seen before, or a mistake that we can learn from (as long as nobody is maimed), or a particularly beautiful setting. Hope this feedback helps!

dttm

@Njdelaney thanks so much. We dont make a lot of mistakes. The ones we do I dont think are relevant. We all go home the way we came from the job. Well we can't pick our feet up as well at the end of the day....;)

dttm

History of my different climbing systems and what I think of the akimbo after 6 climbs.

oldoakman

Bonaventure is cool place. John Muir took refuge there when he got to Savannah and his money package had not arrived ed in savannah yet. Camped there for 4 or 5 days til it got there.

oldoakman

In 2005 the southern chapter had its conference there in Savannah. I made the trip to Bonaventure to walk in Muir's footsteps. I spoke with the staff and mentioned Muir and they were aware of his visit. Since then I have been in the grove of big trees in Sequoia NP, also a place where Muir walked. I have a few more places in Yosemite to visit and Alaska to complete this bucket list journey.

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Climbing Innovations
Top Bottom