Crane Safety Climber School 2018

pajeepman

That park is off the neighborhood I grew up in, about 1 minute drive, still only 5 minutes away from my house now. I'm not in the treecare industry anymore but I do miss it. Wha's the deal with your new crane with 5 or 6 axles Pete, saw it up in Pennsburg a few month ago but I was driving so did not get a good look at it. Always loved doing crane jobs with your company[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

That park is off the neighborhood I grew up in, about 1 minute drive, still only 5 minutes away from my house now. I'm not in the treecare industry anymore but I do miss it. Wha's the deal with your new crane with 5 or 6 axles Pete, saw it up in Pennsburg a few month ago but I was driving so did not get a good look at it. Always loved doing crane jobs with your company[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk
Hey Man...been a while. Stop by say hi. The new one is my 55 ton. It does have 6 axles. It's been a great addition to the fleet.

squad143

I'll be on the road in 8 hrs.
Then another 8 hrs of driving.
Bringing two climbers with me. We're hoping the drive goes by quick. I was hoping to convoy down with Devon, but he's going around the Buffalo side of Lake Ontario.
Looking forward to see all you guys again.

Tony

Noice shots there, Tony T! Looks like a good time. Lots of iron.
Thanks! I should have done some video and taken more pictures, but I got lazy! Hopefully next year I will exert more discipline and try and portray the excellence of this event.

Tony

deevo

it’s official! First Canadian to ride Steve’s K boom! First day we used @sjtreeguy Crane to hoist the climber and Steve’s for the instructor to talk to the climber worked great ! Those 2 on the outriggers are hugging the truck because Steve didn’t want them hugging him!
then day 2 Steve was on his own making some great picks
John R going up!
John R checking out ( I think drooling ) over Steve’s Crane. Awesome 3 days spent with an amazing group of people! Nice to see my American friends Frank, Rick, Rich, John, Steve, Pete and many many others , and knocking out some tree work , learning and teaching some Up and comers as well! @TheCraneManInc @SJ_Treeguy
@treebilly @Steve Connally @RIVIEZZO TREE EXPERTS @monkeylove
There’s no better hands on training then this course anywhere in the world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

deevo