Anyone seen the “ropinator”

craneguy1

Participating member
Still on; hasn't budged. I may be a little more careful now that it's on, but at the same time, it just lets me know where the tail is now. I do kinda miss my hanger grabber though...

Just thought I’d follow up with you guys on this, I’ve had the ropinator installed for several months now. I can say it does it’s job. It has held up perfectly and we don’t snag branches with the dead end anymore. Another unexpected benefit is that it makes it much easier to see how much room you have to cable up before you get into the weight. If it broke tomorrow I’d buy another. 75C57B6D-5D8F-46CB-97B0-7D0AB069DBEF.jpeg

Reach

Been here a while
Just thought I’d follow up with you guys on this, I’ve had the ropinator installed for several months now. I can say it does it’s job. It has held up perfectly and we don’t snag branches with the dead end anymore. Another unexpected benefit is that it makes it much easier to see how much room you have to cable up before you get into the weight. If it broke tomorrow I’d buy another. View attachment 76122
Thank you for the review! I might have to order one to try out.

27RMT0N

Carpal tunnel level member
And when a guy can put together a few of those little improvements, in the end it adds up to less stress and easier workload. Looks nice, thanks for the report.

New threads New posts

Kask Stihl NORTHEASTERN Arborists Wesspur TreeStuff.com Kask Teufelberger Westminster X-Rigging Teufelberger Tracked Lifts Arbor Expo
Top Bottom