Recent content by Steve Connally

  1. Steve Connally

    Petzl Midline Zigzag

    Thanks for making sure Paul is recognized. Paul is an OG legend and deserves all the props he can get. Most people don't even know who the Raptor Girls are........Last I talked to Paul, he and Sam were about to head to Mexico as the current admin was about to have him deported. I spent 12...
  2. Steve Connally

    New device from ISC

    I'd so go back to a hitch if I could get it to tend like a zigzag with 20' of rope below it.
  3. Steve Connally

    New device from ISC

    NDA
  4. Steve Connally

    New device from ISC

    I've heard from some people that know but can't say much but yes...........
  5. Steve Connally

    Work Photos

    They were pretty fantastic. Good confidence builders
  6. Steve Connally

    Work Photos

    Some big ones this week. Pic one...90' tie in point. 2" deadwood and tip reduction on the grass side. Can you find me? This tree was absolutely amazing. The volume of tree was just unreal. 2 climbers this prune. Pic 2 was actually upright but another amazing prune. 1.5" dead and no tip...
  7. Steve Connally

    New device from ISC

    Talked to some folks today. Still no word on what they're gonna do or what the upgrade pricing means. I'm feeling like this won;t work out well for ISC. They are taking a beating over this. IMHO as they should. This approach isn't ok to me but thats just my opinion and doesn't really amount...
  8. Steve Connally

    Eye Protection ISA Competition rule

    Yes leisure mode with mine unless I drop in the shields. Yeah same with most of the AMSE standards I've read.
  9. Steve Connally

    KBNest -Midline Attachable SRS Canopy Anchor.

    Copy. I'll visit there as soon as I have a few minutes and a not busy brain. LOL. Being that be pole are throwing prefeeds and using systems like the Twinline, I get where your device is applicable. My struggle has always been how to set up the system and not make it the last climb of the day...
  10. Steve Connally

    Eye Protection ISA Competition rule

    That was great. What I wonder is if somebody tries to argue "what defines the adequate curve". Somebody will argue anything and based on the OP the people running the show are inconsistent with their understanding of whats correct. Barts explanation of the standard is pretty likely the case...
  11. Steve Connally

    Eye Protection ISA Competition rule

    thank you. about to watch this.
  12. Steve Connally

    Eye Protection ISA Competition rule

    I’m on the Z committee. Maybe I’ll try to float this question.
  13. Steve Connally

    Eye Protection ISA Competition rule

    I get it but without the Z in hand I can’t find a wrap around reference or one for side shield. The side shield references osha that circles back to the z. So even though my understanding was side shields or wrap, I can’t prove it in writing so I have to state it as an opinion or assumption...
  14. Steve Connally

    Eye Protection ISA Competition rule

    In light of the conversation. The OSHA standard that references the shit I have to pay $75 dollars to understand how to keep my eyes safe (like its a secret worth $75)---money grab. I would like to amend my stance on this issue. If it says Z87 then as far as I'm concerned go ahead and if you...
  15. Steve Connally

    Eye Protection ISA Competition rule

    OSHA Standard: Protective eye and face protection devices must comply with any of the following consensus standards: 1910.133(b)(1)(i) ANSI/ISEA Z87.1-2010, Occupational and Educational Personal Eye and Face Protection Devices, incorporated by reference in § 1910.6; 1910.133(b)(1)(ii) ANSI...

New threads New posts

Back
Top Bottom